Recent content by Loopydude

1. L

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

I ran all but smart doors and alchemistNPC mods back at the end of 18 and didnt have any issues. granted its been two years and lots of updates since then. here is the list CalamityMod, HamstarHelpers, SpiritMod, ThoriumMod, AutoTrash, SmartDoors, StopDying, LansUnlimitedBuffSlots, AlchemistNPC...
  2. L

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

I have this running on a server for friends and the buttons for switching pages keeps defaulting to above the Hotbar at 0 for all the cords. We have all set our configs to default and I have set the servers config to default besides limiting the number of pages. not sure what is causing it or...
  3. L

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Hope the update to 11.7.5 is going smooth! thanks for this 64 bit version!! it is a life saver when running alot of mods!!!
  4. L

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I don't know why I didn't think of just keeping the mods that add stuff to the generation active and disabling everything else that doesn't matter before your comment. Imma try that and see if that helps. Thanks for the reply! Edit; So It keeps getting stuck on The Abyss (calamity mod) is this...
  5. L

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Sorry Because I know somewhere it has been asked I'm sure, will this be updated to 64bit of tmodloarder? and if so do we have a rough eta of it? If it is already working with 64bit how does one get it to work. Thanks!!!!! the reason I currently ask this is it keeps crashing around 50%. less than...
Back
Top Bottom