Recent content by LordQuorad

1. L

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

Hey, amazing mod, and I'm really enjoying it. But my inventory fills up insanely fast with energy runes and they don't stack causing problems. I'm using an energized vampire knives right now. I'm guessing they're dropping because it's +10 but it's already energized so the runes are useless. Can...
  2. L

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Thank you so much! My corrupted world is even now uncorrupted and playable once I updated with your fix! Your quick fix and response is so very nice to see too. This really made my day.
  3. L

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

I just got this bug too. My world failed to load right after I went and killed Terra Lord. Another bug: before I left, I noticed my recall ability with a cell phone would not let me recall to base, it played the animation but didn't do anything. I'm using Tmodloader v0.8.3.2 and v1.1.1.5 for...
  4. L

tModLoader Quality of Life

Can you take over updating Eld Accessories for them if they won't get around to doing it? Also, the Utility Helmet is my favorite part of your mod with the ore converting a close second. :)
  5. L

tModLoader EldAccessories

In my opinion, this is the best accessory mod out there right now for tModLoader. I would like to see it updated at least once so I can use it with the new tModLoader version.
Back
Top Bottom