Recent content by Lottus27

1. L

tModLoader Item Checklist - In-game 100% item collection checklist

Jopo has a 1.4 version available on his Discord, there is a section on his discord called Item Checklist and it is a pin in there.
  2. L

Wacky NPCs Mod

I also see the same thing, your mod is just a popular mod this week. Very well done. :)
  3. L

tModLoader Dynamic Invasions

I miss this for 1.4 Tmodloader :(
  4. L

tModLoader Material Trader NPC

He also said it was abandoned which means he is probably not going to continue work on it.
  5. L

tModLoader Material Trader NPC

Read the first post in this thread, it says at the top he has no plans on bringing it to 1.4
  6. L

Wacky NPCs Mod

Is this still in the process of being published on steam? I saw you have to buy a game to get a non-free steam account, have you done this already? I'm just wondering how the process of uploading this interesting mod is coming along.
  7. L

tModLoader [1.3] & [1.4] UpgradePlus - A Weapon (& more) Upgrade Mod

Yes would like to see this mod come to 1.4, thinking about checking it out in 1.3.5 because it looks really fun
  8. L

tModLoader Any mod like this in 1.4?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had found a mod like similar to Rare Item Swap by Jpan, where the point is you accumulate points or items from killing mobs, then with those points or items you can purchase items that are rare, or in Rare Item Swap, you could purchase a ton of things like for...
  9. L

tModLoader Rare Item Swap

I really enjoyed this mod in 1.3.5, will we see an update to 1.4?
  10. L

tModLoader Path of Modifiers — Prefix/Suffix System for Items

I don't think there is, I think its about rerolling until you get something good wish there was a way to do stuff like that, but idk if the mod has been abandoned or not. I was gonna ask if this is going to be updated to 1.4 tmodloader because I really enjoy trying to get good rolls on stuff...
  11. L

tModLoader Terraria Recipes and Items

Hey just found this mod on 1.4 tmodloader and checked if it is available for 1.3.5 and it is which is cool. I've run into a few issues which could be from other mods causing issues but they are Boss bags have so much loot to show that they flash all the items really fast back and forth and then...
  12. L

tModLoader Upgrader (NPC)

Seems like a cool idea, lots of different ways this mod could go. Looking forward to this mod in the future.
  13. L

tModLoader Recursive Craft

This is an amazing little mod and would recommend to have for any playthrough, its a huge QoL mod and would recommend! Great work love the mod.
  14. L

tModLoader Fargo's OmniWield

Works great didn't realize it fired all weapons from inventory, only thought it was like an omniswing mod where you hold down a button and it continously fires or swings. Would you have any hints on how to use this in a playthrough to keep it semi balanced like only using 2 weapons or something...
  15. L

tModLoader More Item Info - Adds tooltips for recipes, price, etc.

Very useful mod, helps to see if an item is used in anything which can be handy if you don't use recipe browser or don't want to constantly open it up. Also if you have something in your inventory that you want to craft more of its also useful for seeing what items make it and definitely helps...
Back
Top Bottom