Recent content by Lucania

1. Lucania

Peddler's hat, sky blue dyed obsidian chest plate (this recolor the shield), familiar pants...

Peddler's hat, sky blue dyed obsidian chest plate (this recolor the shield), familiar pants (color set to red), black and blue dyed spectre boots, white dyed heart necklace, blue acid dye with critter shampoo (recolor terraprisma) Wear solar set as base armor to get that shield This vanity took...
  2. Lucania

Drawings & Paintings The Hallow Outrider

I probably will! This is actually the first serious Terraria art I made. I'll create more in the future.
  3. Lucania

Drawings & Paintings The Hallow Outrider

A unicorn ventured into the shadow of the corrupted forest in an attempt of purifying the world. Timelapse video for those who wanna see how it's made:
  4. Lucania

Fox Golfer

Oh my gooosh this is such a perfection
  5. Lucania

Video L Ö N G Bench

Here's a looooooooooooooooooooooong bench!
  6. Lucania

Working as Designed Character gets tinted blue when mounting DCU

Got it. Thanks for your response! (The glass doesn't tint the background tho)
  7. Lucania

ps: pls ignore that weird palm tree in the video, I made it using a map editor and it has nothing to do with this thread
  8. Lucania

My character looks blue when using DCU. Here's a video I recorded:
  9. Lucania

Wha what is this?

Wha what is this?
  10. Lucania

Video Why purify the world when you can just blow it up?

It's much faster this way isn't it?
  11. Lucania

**REPORTED** Blizzard Half-shut Eyes Underground

It also happened to me so I'm pretty sure it's a bug. My character is in journey god mode with full health and he still squints when entering underground snow biome while snowing despite the weather doesn't affect underground.
  12. Lucania

**REPORTED** Peddler's Hat Texture Issue

Oh alright got it
  13. Lucania

**REPORTED** Peddler's Hat Texture Issue

A black line appears under my character's foot when wearing peddler's hat. Video:
Back
Top Bottom