Recent content by Luft

1. Luft

Kein.

Kein.
  2. Luft

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

What is the "Fun" option in the config do?
  3. Luft

Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

I had played the demo when it was pretty bare-bones, but I enjoyed the entire demo. This is a must buy for me atleast.
  4. Luft

Looking for a CS:GO team. And for something to do...

Looking for a CS:GO team. And for something to do...
  5. Luft

Looking for a CS:GO team. Looking for something to do...

Looking for a CS:GO team. Looking for something to do...
  6. Luft

Mobile Mobile Terraria Fixes & Rebalancing Update Live in the next 24-48 Hours!

can we get controller support next update?
  7. Luft

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

1.sunlight sensors 2.fluid sensors Thats all I got for now that I haven't seen in the suggestions already. EDIT: I just thought of adding like turbines and belts that connect them
  8. Luft

PC 1.3 Changelog

They removed hoiks... well now my interest in terraria is no more.
  9. Luft

Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

Are we getting gamepad support in the next mobile update?
  10. Luft

Item Hoiks! - [Guide + Video] Move & Seperate Drops, Trawl Fallen Stars and More...

The shark shredder item hoik won't work even though I tried to make a carbon copy, the timers wont start simultaneously, and the sharks get stuck on the bottom blocks of chamber where the spiky balls are dropped. I tried to fix it by removing one side of the sharks 1 timers, then again by...
  11. Luft

congrats

congrats
  12. Luft

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Contagion (f.k.a. Corrosion)

It shouldn't be console exclusive, that would just be an EA move if Re-logic did that
  13. Luft

Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

well it seems they already have the update done so it would make sense if they just release it.
  14. Luft

Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

why can't we just have the bugfixes now? I got a nvidia tablet and was never able to play terraria on it. also its not hard to get Easter, Thanksgiving, or Halloween events, all you need to do is change your device's date to respective month
Back
Top Bottom