Recent content by Luke015

1. L

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

It is when the flowers are showing(the yellow dots)
  2. L

I looked it up, it is a golden carp. It sells for 10 gold coins.
  3. L

Well spear traps do more but they have the stupid glitch where if you actuate them, the spear heads go down, come up and keep on going up until they hit a block. Flame and spiky ball traps do one damage Haven't tried super darts
  4. L

Traps seem to do only 1 damage to everything in hardmode except slimes and other super weak enemies. It makes them prectacally useless.
  5. L

The bug fix update is out now!
  6. L

I found a spider place inside a underground mushroom biome. I would show it but photo is too big.
  7. L

Where are you fighting him? He does more damage out of the ocean biome. Try to stay inside ocean biome next time.
  8. L

I am pretty sure that the travelling merchant doesn't sell the celestial magnet. I looked at the wiki which was updated for the mobile and in the mobile items there is no celestial magnet. http://terraria.wiki.gg/index.php?title=Category:Mobile_content&pageuntil=Orichalcum+Halberd#mw-pages
  9. L

Can you get reindeer bells on the iPad?
  10. L

Warrior/Melee works pretty good in frost moon if you have the best armour, weapons and accessories.
  11. L

I have been doing the frost moon event and every now and then I find a zombie elf which has so much health. It takes me over ten shots with the flarion with the offensive beetle armour on.
  12. L

Full beetle armour, either one works but scale mail is better for bosses A big platform over the ocean Paladins hammer Vampire knifes Raven staff For accessories I had wings, warrior emblem, frost spark books, mechanical glove and star veil.
  13. L

Where are you fighting him. If you take hi away from the ocean he does heaps more damage. You can go as high as you want but don't leave the ocean. I died in my first 2 fights because I left the ocean and then the next fight I stayed in the ocean and won pretty easily.
  14. L

Was the ocean infinite because if it is then this is a bug. I moved all the water from one of my oceans to hell.
  15. L

Have we always been able to do this with the hooks?
Back
Top Bottom