Recent content by Lukeman1884

1. L

Terraria Bad Ideas

God damn it, someone beat me to it
  2. L

Why Endgame Ranger fails and how to improve it

I've got no issues with the weapons. Phantasm is still great post-nerf and while the vortex beater could stand to be buffed, I'm satisfied with the SDMG. If I wanted weapons with weird mechanics I'd just play with magic. I use guns because I can hold down a button and watch things die while...
  3. L

Other 1.3 Proposed changes for each Class

I agree with the point on Luminite bullets. Sure, we needed piercing ammo which wasn't weapon-specific but it's just not enough of an effect to warrant it being the rarity that it is. As for the point on summoners, my suggestion is to either rebalance or make new version of the stationary minion...
  4. L

Which of the new wings do you prefer?

I'm trying to pick one to use but I'm having a hard time choosing. Dev ones aside (Because that 1:240 chance hurts my soul), which wings are best for combat? I don't want to waste my luminite making all 4 and the wiki's still missing some info on them. Advice appreciated
  5. L

Phantasm vs. Vortex beater for Lunar stuff?

So yeah, I'm trying to stick to ranged primarily and unfortunately the vortex pillar only gave me enough for 1 weapon. Which would work best against ML? Advice appreciated
Back
Top Bottom