Recent content by Lukestarbucker!

1. L

tModLoader Trelamium 2 - Public Demo on Discord!

Dang. Those sprites looking scrumptious
  2. L

tModLoader Modding Tutorial: World Generation

i have no idea how to create an underground biome. I have tried, but it seems like the best thing i can find are tutorials that spawn blobs of tiles. Thats not a biome. Can you help me so that I can create a legit biome that spawns underground?
  3. L

Need help with an ore sprite...

Just recolor and edit this
  4. L

tModLoader How do I make modded items appear in chests?

I have been trying to make it so my modded accessory can be found in all chests. But example mod is kinda just confusing me. I hope its not too much to ask, but does anyone have the time to show and explain to me how to do this? Thanks :) also, I am quite the beginner when it comes to coding...
  5. L

KagMod

I play with this mod.its great. But, if it’s possible, could you add boss checklist support. That would really make this mod great! :)
  6. L

tModLoader Terraria: Vengeance Mod

is this mod dead? I hope not. But oh well. :)
  7. L

tModLoader The Lunacy Mod

Is there a discord server?
  8. L

tModLoader Rise of Ages - Backwoods and Druids

Sprites really do look amazing. Do yall have any idea when this mod will be on the good old browser?
  9. L

tModLoader Tools of Colors mod forum

Yeah I’d love to join a discord if there is one. I love the sound of this mod :)
  10. L

Pixel Art Huzbubber's Pixel Art Collection

For sure. You are incredibly talented by the way, a true artist.
  11. L

Pixel Art Ca595 Pixel palace

Is there anyways to fight these bosses in game or use these weapons? Are these in a downloadable mod? These sprites are so so so so good! Talent in a nutshell! also, for all pixel art threads, is it possible to be able to use those sprites in game by downloading a mod? I hate seeing sprite...
  12. L

Pixel Art CA595's [BIG] sprites

you should make these into a mod. I’d hate for these wonderful sprites to be lost and unused :)
  13. L

Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

Are these sprites left out here to die? I hope they are in some kind of mod or something because they are really well done :)
  14. L

Pixel Art Huzbubber's Pixel Art Collection

You should turn these sprites into mods. They look fricken amazing.
Back
Top Bottom