Recent content by Luna_Nocturna

1. Luna_Nocturna

No Prismatic Lacewing in artificial hallow?

Yes, I was searching for them the moment it turns night which is 7:30. Aaaaalso..... Seems all I had to do was just bring up some more patience in the end. This is the hunt from a single night just now. :dryadgrin: Thanks for the help either way Greybrynn & GenericUsername! <3
  2. Luna_Nocturna

Thanks for the note, though I guess I forgot to add it's an Expert world, Water Candles are placed and I'm not much of a potion brewer so no Battle Potions but that shouldn't be mandatory on top of all this...?
  3. Luna_Nocturna

Hello, I've been going through a whole new world and game with the new 1.4 update to enjoy Terraria from the start again. And a the moment the only things left seem to be the Moon Lord and the new Empress of Light bosses. So... I felt trying the new Empress one. I've used the so called "drunk...
  4. Luna_Nocturna

Oh uh... Trying to remember why I did that yesterday. Maybe because you claimed Ori as name and...

Oh uh... Trying to remember why I did that yesterday. Maybe because you claimed Ori as name and I'm a big fan of Ori and the Blind Forest. And metroidvanias overall. It's why I like Terraria, it has a lot of similarities. Still not sure if that's the reason though... It's not really like me to...
  5. Luna_Nocturna

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Oh no... Not looking forward to the fishing again. It's totally my opinion I guess, but, so far not a single video game has made fishing interesting to me. >.<; I've been using OBS for a long time and often stream with it as well and learned you often have to use different modes for different...
  6. Luna_Nocturna

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

Ah... Gee... How come I didn't see that block of sand at all... So simple now. x.x; Thank you!
  7. Luna_Nocturna

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I'm stuck on that minecart jumpy thing in the second map. I'm not even entirely sure what I'm supposed to do. I guess build up enough velocity to make that platform floating on the right side but.... What I've been "trying" to do is bounce left and right non stop getting higher each time but at...
  8. Luna_Nocturna

PC Solar event spoiler?

I know that. I was just adding my theory of "why" they're ingame as others were pondering. =)
  9. Luna_Nocturna

PC Solar event spoiler?

I think they just added them for the players that would demand them as vanity items after battling the cultists. (You know who you are. <.<)
  10. Luna_Nocturna

Well I get issues with my character with that. I think i figured that out though. I have a female character with the "dress" as default/underwear. Terraria 1.3.1 added the "coat" default/underwear for females as well. (And apparently guys can wear the dress XD). Resulting in 5 default/underwear...
  11. Luna_Nocturna

I was just getting into this mod and while I set Steam to not update the game it forced me to update otherwise not run it. I forgot about running the game in offline mode to avoid that. >.< Too bad things like Game Launcher won't be able to downgrade anymore. Seems right now the only way to...
Back
Top Bottom