Recent content by Lunaris

1. Lunaris

What are you most excited for in 1.4?

Where do I start... Block Swap, Bestiary, new bosses, the Zoologist, the entire town system, golf, crystal trees, pylons, graphic updates, and gods know how many more things I don't know about. Everything, basically.
  2. Lunaris

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I'm normally a gunner, but that flail change... might have to do a melee run for 1.4!
  3. Lunaris

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Why does the house token cost souls? That seems a bit... expensive, for such a simple item.
  4. Lunaris

tModLoader Helpful NPCs

This mod has been a huge boon to me. Saves me a lot of time that would otherwise be spent waiting around for things to grow, or weather patterns to spawn.
  5. Lunaris

I actually prefer Twilight and Luna, but I enjoy this pic of Dash.

I actually prefer Twilight and Luna, but I enjoy this pic of Dash.
  6. Lunaris

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Huh. TIL that Terraria actually has lore. A bit barebones, but lore nonetheless.
  7. Lunaris

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

So, I just updated tmodloader from 10.5 to 11.4, and whenever I go to the Mod Browser, Terraria closes and I get this error: System.Exception: !ModHelpers.BeginModBrowserPopulateCheckisModBrowserListPopula ted - Invalid modList at HamstarHelpers.Internals.Menus.ModTags.ModBrowserTagsMenuConte...
  8. Lunaris

PC Does anyone know where to find information on the Paladin's Association mod?

I've had it installed for a while for my melee character, and just accidentally found (and annihilated) a boss from it on my new ranger. Which was surprisingly easy. I've tried looking for info on the mod to no avail, all that I can find is the extremely bare description in the mod browser. Any...
  9. Lunaris

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

... I didn't even think of that. Replace the chlorophyte with mud and leave a few seed-ores. That's an amazing idea.
  10. Lunaris

Which biome is your least favourite biome?

Spider caves, by far. Arachnophobia is "fun". Crimson is a runner up, partly because more spiders, partly because I'm just really not a fan of the design.
  11. Lunaris

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

Admittedly, Terraria might be an outlier because it's a rather light game, but having a computer doesn't mean you have a computer that can *run* whatever game may be in question.
  12. Lunaris

What’s your favorite block?

Granite. Beautiful shade of blue.
  13. Lunaris

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Regrettable, but understandable. That said, seeing that 1.36 block replacement vid has made me super hyped for that. Now I can do such things as making tunnels into the desert without having to dig the entire thing up, and not having to worry about picking chests or furniture up to upgrade house...
  14. Lunaris

Items New solution

It baffles me that the Corruption can delete a Jungle with ease and there's *still* no way to mass convert dirt into mud. Supported.
  15. Lunaris

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

I'm having the same problem as TheLoneGamer. Also, the KH Style Healthbar Small (leveled) seems to just not exist.
Back
Top Bottom