Recent content by Madmadness65

1. Madmadness65

tModLoader Copper Plus Mod

Yes, here's the latest version of the mod. I've personally quite enjoyed this mod, it's a shame he doesn't support it anymore.
  2. Madmadness65

I actually have a copy of CopperPlus's 2.0 mod file, which was distributed on the Discord before he closed the server (and his lesser known successor mod that was also canned too, Zirconium mod), and it still functions perfectly fine.
  3. Madmadness65

It is the latest version that I had that worked, so I assume it'd be the same for you.
  4. Madmadness65

The tModLoader Discord has a channel which lists updates posted to the mod browser, along with a .tmod attachment on them. I just searched for CopperPluses .tmod, and downgraded a couple versions to when it worked.
  5. Madmadness65

Simply downloaded the .tmod file for the old version.
  6. Madmadness65

Seems you're getting the same issue as me. I just downgraded to version 1.0.3.0 until I can figure out either how to solve it or until a later version solves it.
  7. Madmadness65

It seems after updating the mod, this happened. Hope I can figure out what is causing this issue.
  8. Madmadness65

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

As with others, I am just sharing the error I received as well. I wish to be able to use this mod alongside my others again, before I updated Spirit mod.
  9. Madmadness65

tModLoader Vanilla Crafting Stations Combined!

As part of the Novice Workshop, you could include a Bottle in the recipe, so it functions as an alchemy station, while the later Master Craftsman's Emporium can use the Alchemy Table for the benefit of reduced ingredient usage chance. Just an idea I'm throwing out there. :)
Back
Top Bottom