• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Magic_Gonads

1. Magic_Gonads

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

And it doesn't have to show on your character, just the visibility mechanic. BUT if it did show on your character that would look pretty wack, having so many things layered on your character...
  2. Magic_Gonads

tModLoader Merciless Mode

Not at the moment, but I could re-enable the mod later and capture something. Hopefully I remember, bit busy atm from other things.
  3. Magic_Gonads

It happened when I was fighting lepus from Consolaria for the second time and using the dirt trap from ExpandedSentries it took several thousands of damage instead of the appropriate 400. Since neither of those things are from merciless I can only conclude that some fundamental system change...
  4. Magic_Gonads

Don't have any solid debug info for you but while merciless is installed, sometimes things will take a bajillion ( several hundeds of thousands ) damage when they should only take like 600. And this happens some time into playthrough pretty randomly and lingers on the save until this mod is...
  5. Magic_Gonads

Conflicts with Zeph's Improved Tooltips The "Damage Per Second" tooltip reads as negative when given negative crit chance. You should make it multiply crit chance by 0 instead of adding negative 100%
  6. Magic_Gonads

tModLoader TES Experience System

over 100% mat savings would be pretty funny
  7. Magic_Gonads

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Oh I see what's going on, you guys are looking at the mod page's outdated images... The sprites look more like what's in the last image anyone sent by Tinee13
  8. Magic_Gonads

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Which sprites? Some of them probably do need reworking but all the pipes and filters look good
  9. Magic_Gonads

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

I wonder if there's a nice simple way to set how low you want to allow your money to go (maximum expense or minimum remaining) so if the reforge rate is very fast you don't burn through ALL of your money. I suppose you could just move backup money to a chest.
  10. Magic_Gonads

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

Truly a blessed day
  11. Magic_Gonads

And then I wouldn't have to waste a discord server slot just to report this bug to them
  12. Magic_Gonads

The issue with Industrial Pickaxes will be fixed in its next update but due to technical difficulties on the part of the IP devs that will likely take a while. IP does not work with mods that mess with buff slots, this mod messes with buff slots in the sense that it adds a bunch of permanent...
  13. Magic_Gonads

The way I use the mod I only bind items that I'm completely done with. So I only bind duplicate enchantments etc. Usually I reserve my real accessory slots for big combo accessories and bind a bunch of small dead-end craft ones. It's supposed to be a permanent buff rather than infinite neutral...
  14. Magic_Gonads

I wouldn't mind reducing summon damage to two thirds or half of what it usually is if they can crit and penetration doesn't make enemies globally immune. I have a mod that gives summons the crit chance of whatever highest crit chance I have is, so that negative isn't there anymore. But I...
  15. Magic_Gonads

Thanks! Is there a setting to hide the button? I guess I'd just position it off-screen otherwise.
Top Bottom