Recent content by Makai

1. Makai

Weapons & Equip Stormfury, The starfury's succesor and More!

Cool idea I love to use Starfury and I always wandered why there was nothing to upgrade Starfury into. Another idea for the Lightning shard could be the creation of a summon item that allows you to summon a Nimbus to fight for you :)
  2. Makai

Console Terraria Wii-U

Thanks for your input Murphmario It would be a shame if the situation was so black and white as that.
  3. Makai

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

It irritates me when I lose large masses of the jungle to the corruption as I like to make fishing lakes there. Yeah chlorophyte ore is much harder to get when you have a jungle being eaten at both ends and I have had the misfortune of experiencing this in the past :(
  4. Makai

Blocks & Decoration Police Box

This right here would be epic. I personally would like to see it where you can hook it up to wires and a switch so that the box spins round and makes the Tardis noise :)
  5. Makai

Console Terraria Wii-U

Thanks for the reply Frous. Yeah that wouldn't be an ideal situation in my opinion, I feel that sort of thing takes away the freedom to innovate and can alienate the community.
  6. Makai

Console Terraria Wii-U

Thanks, yeah I too find it funny how sometimes I have to go into hiding or even build a dirt square around myself to prevent death just to look for something in my menu. It's mainly my fault though, I never organise my inventory XD Thanks for the reply. I can really see how Engine Software...
  7. Makai

Console Terraria Wii-U

Thank you for your feedback. I have Terraria on Android but I'm not very good at controlling it, It would be nice for the many people in a similar situation to your friend to be able to gain access to Terraria. Thank you for the input and your thoughts on this matter. I still wouldn't rule...
  8. Makai

Console Terraria Wii-U

Thank you for all of your replies. I'm glad to see a lot of your opinions, I believe the Wii-U could handle it better than the 360 but I cant say that about the PS3 version as I don't own Terraria on PS3. I was unaware that there were disputes with Nintendo and Relogic over ingame items and it...
  9. Makai

Console Terraria Wii-U

Hello Terraria fans, devs and Mods :) I am sure many of you are aware that there are a lot of console and handheld ports available for Terraria and this is great as it widens the range or people that can access the game, but I feel as though people that own only Wii-U are missing out on this...
  10. Makai

Official First 1.3 Spoilers: Rulers & Progress Bars to Dye for!

Laser ruler, I can feel my OCD building and landscaping tenancies rising.
Back
Top Bottom