Recent content by DragonMals

1. DragonMals

I don't speak to you much, but happy birthday nonetheless.

I don't speak to you much, but happy birthday nonetheless.
  2. DragonMals

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

THE ORCA IS BACK. THE ORCA IS BACK. THE ORCA IS BACK!!!!
  3. DragonMals

terraspark boots aren't worth it

For those that are the fan of spectre boots, the terraspark boots are always worth it. And I'm one of those people.
  4. DragonMals

Ahhh......... I thought you referenced it due to the Chugarroony controversy

Ahhh......... I thought you referenced it due to the Chugarroony controversy
  5. DragonMals

I know this was yesterday, but what are some examples of this?

I know this was yesterday, but what are some examples of this?
  6. DragonMals

oh.

oh.
  7. DragonMals

Why do I recognize your pfp?

Why do I recognize your pfp?
  8. DragonMals

A mod implements this and this is extremely fun when playing it with other players. I still want...

A mod implements this and this is extremely fun when playing it with other players. I still want to make a playthrough with someone where you're supposed to use this mod to your advantage when both of you guys are playing on hardcore, and survival is key.
  9. DragonMals

Sometime that I would like to see if this ever gets implemented is a "Revival- like" system that...

Sometime that I would like to see if this ever gets implemented is a "Revival- like" system that can be toggled in the settings that allows you to revive players on your team given a simple aura that flows once you die, and when another player gets into it it revives them.
  10. DragonMals

Dose anyone still use 3DS and 2DS for terreria

These versions won't get anymore updates, and these versions are pretty only for playing with he old gen terraria content in it's finest form.
  11. DragonMals

What a great adventure! I also see some familiar faces to some of the other guys minus the...

What a great adventure! I also see some familiar faces to some of the other guys minus the developer team. It's always great to see you make rnw friends along the way, Red!
  12. DragonMals

Awesome.

Awesome.
  13. DragonMals

A good idea to prevent spam on your own profile. I like it!

A good idea to prevent spam on your own profile. I like it!
  14. DragonMals

This is some fantastic news. If you don't mind, are you able to give me the specs and...

This is some fantastic news. If you don't mind, are you able to give me the specs and everything? What type of PC is it? I hope that it's a current and great laptop...
  15. DragonMals

I already know what's going to happen.

I already know what's going to happen.
Back
Top Bottom