Recent content by Mamaluigi71

1. Mamaluigi71

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

Happy birthday, Terraria! Been playing this game since all the way back in October 2011, and it remains as one of my all-time favourites. I'll certainly be interested in whatever it is you guys decide to work on in the future. Thank you Re-Logic, for creating this game and continuing to update...
  2. Mamaluigi71

The new update is great! I'm having a ton of fun playing through master mode with my friends.

The new update is great! I'm having a ton of fun playing through master mode with my friends.
  3. Mamaluigi71

[img]

4. Mamaluigi71

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

The trailer looks amazing! It's a shame Terraria's development is coming to an end, but everything has to eventually. Thank you for the 8 years of amazing content which has made Terraria one of my favourite games of all time!
  5. Mamaluigi71

Did you win?

Did you win?
  6. Mamaluigi71

[img]

7. Mamaluigi71

Just started playing Terraria again after a long time, a meteorite fell on a floating island on...

Just started playing Terraria again after a long time, a meteorite fell on a floating island on the first new playthrough I'm doing.
  8. Mamaluigi71

RIDLEY IS TOO BIG

RIDLEY IS TOO BIG
  9. Mamaluigi71

This is nice. I love Lilligant, she's one of my favorite Pokemon.

This is nice. I love Lilligant, she's one of my favorite Pokemon.
  10. Mamaluigi71

Relatable

Relatable
  11. Mamaluigi71

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

This is sad, I was looking forward to this game but I can completely understand cancelling a game that you aren't completely satisfied with. You could maybe try using some of the item ideas and such from Otherworld in a future Terraria update, possibly.
  12. Mamaluigi71

God, I haven't been here in a long time. Hello!

God, I haven't been here in a long time. Hello!
  13. Mamaluigi71

You can run Java Minecraft on Windows 10.

You can run Java Minecraft on Windows 10.
  14. Mamaluigi71

I just tried fighting Bowser X in Mario & Luigi: BiS at level 40, which went about as well as I...

I just tried fighting Bowser X in Mario & Luigi: BiS at level 40, which went about as well as I expected.
  15. Mamaluigi71

Playing Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story for the first time in about 5 years, I forgot just...

Playing Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story for the first time in about 5 years, I forgot just how good this game is.
Back
Top Bottom