Recent content by ManiGlowBug

1. ManiGlowBug

tModLoader how to add the star cloak ability to an accessory?

before updating to 1.4 my terraria mod had various items which utilized the star cloak ability. 1.4 seems to have changed the perimeter for enabling this, and i don't know what it is.
  2. ManiGlowBug

my mod has 10763 errors...

turns out i was missing two other brackets as well. thanks a lot!
  3. ManiGlowBug

here: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using LunarHurricane.Items; using LunarHurricane.Projectiles; using LunarHurricane.Tiles; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.Localization; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace...
  4. ManiGlowBug

it worked! but now i'm faced with this error which is confusing me (for context, this is what the code at that part of the file is)
  5. ManiGlowBug

nevermind i found out myself. thanks for the help, i'll see if this fixes the issue
  6. ManiGlowBug

yeah, i am using VS 2022. how do i download VS 2019? and here's the error (it does this with various mod files, not just the one shown here):
  7. ManiGlowBug

yeah i have no idea how this managed to happen. it seems the main issue is that i don't have a reference to an assembly named "mscorlib"?, from what i've seen. willing to give my mod's code if needed
  8. ManiGlowBug

tModLoader is it possible to make enemies spawn in a slime rain?

i've seen no info relating to the slime rain at all, so i'm assuming no at this moment, which is disappointing, for me.
  9. ManiGlowBug

tModLoader how to make a custom caster ai?

i have my own enemy that uses the ai
  10. ManiGlowBug

tModLoader how to make a custom caster ai?

i've looked everywhere and found nothing about the subject. so i will probably be the first to ask it. how do you make a custom variation of the caster ai?
  11. ManiGlowBug

tModLoader how do i add a modded enemy to an existing event?

in my mod that i'm working on, i'm adding various enemies to the slime rain, however i have absolutely no idea on how to actually put them in the event and so i need help on how to do this.
  12. ManiGlowBug

problem with adding items to mod

i've already fixed the problem and it was that i forget to build the mod.
  13. ManiGlowBug

problem with adding items to mod

so. i'm trying to add some items to a mod. however, it's... not showing up in game. what should i do to have the items be added?
  14. ManiGlowBug

wa of hoo

wa of hoo
Back
Top Bottom