Recent content by Marcus101RR

1. Marcus101RR

PLEASE HELP, GAME CRASHING

Can you try disabling your cloud saving feature on Steam for a moment. See if this resolves it
  2. Marcus101RR

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Any suggestion for admin powers, as it seems this one doesn't have difficulty changer to Expert/Master/Normal, rather not let the users be able to do it.
  3. Marcus101RR

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I had a question, is there a way to change the SuperAdmin color to be something other than white?
  4. Marcus101RR

PC OBS (open broadcaster software) Crash

I can confirm that OBS and Terraria are functioning and cooperating just fine on Windows 10/11 correctly. You may want to provide a bit more details such as setup of your OBS settings, Terraria Settings, Graphic Settings, Nvidia Panel settings, and above all your system specs. Borderless...
  5. Marcus101RR

Rest in Peace, Leinfors. Go get those Necromorphs! ;(

Rest in Peace, Leinfors. Go get those Necromorphs! ;(
  6. Marcus101RR

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

This absolutely saddens me, I had a short talk with him a few weeks ago on Steam when he started playing Dead Space (Remake), I sent him the message "MAKE US WHOLE". As he responded back, "You will never get me you necromorph scum!". I believe we had a short discussion, and I hope he had the...
  7. Marcus101RR

Yes, it exists. Furries are invading Terraria. [MEDIA]

Yes, it exists. Furries are invading Terraria.
  8. Marcus101RR

tModLoader TCR - TerrariaChatRelay

Terrari Chat is sending to Discord, but Discord Chat is not sending to Terraria. Also getting double chat without prefix of groups for TShock. Weird.
  9. Marcus101RR

tModLoader Consolaria

They did mention they are working on other projects, I suspect we will see a small update later, right now Calamity is already up, you might as well enjoy this while we wait for Thorium to finish up its last thousand errors, which I am sure all other substantial ports of mods will follow suit.
  10. Marcus101RR

I have returned from the Jungle, but I am a Blue Tiger.

I have returned from the Jungle, but I am a Blue Tiger.
  11. Marcus101RR

tModLoader Leafos Gaming • Survival • Modded •

TModLoader • Server-Side Characters • Survival • Donor Ranks • Modded Community Server Terraria Online TModLoader Mod List Calamity & Music Alchemist NPC Lite Extra Accessory Slots Hero's Mod Terraria Chat Relay Server Sided Characters Soon™ Welcome to Leafos Gaming Community Server We’re a...
  12. Marcus101RR

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

How to run 2 tModLoader servers for 1.4 currently? I can't figure it out, was easier with 1.3 EDIT: Figured it out, -savedirectory command line allows you to run more than one instance.
  13. Marcus101RR

PC So my TmodLoader won't Load

Is dotnet present?
  14. Marcus101RR

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Bug: If you delete a mod on 1.4 TModLoader, you will get this message: I haven't figured a way to work around this so I can re-download mods.
  15. Marcus101RR

PC Save data problem, may be fixable, I need help!

Have you used any mods/cheats/tools externally or internally to manipulate character? Have closed the game too soon while it was saving at some point? You can try a character editor online or download one to see if the file is readable.
Back
Top Bottom