• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Marcus101RR

1. Marcus101RR

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Constantly Errors when doing WOF: Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at CalamityMod.Schematics.SchematicLoader.LoadSchematicCodeAndTexture(Type schematicType, String texturePath) in...
  2. Marcus101RR

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

1. What will become of the future for Terraria, or its franchise? 2. Is it true Terraria: Otherworld was going to be released open source if enough signature were met? 3. Was there any gimmick, feature, or mechanic that you wished had been put into Terraria, but didn't?
  3. Marcus101RR

tModLoader Elements Awoken (WIP)

Mods: Instantiating Mods... Initializing: ModLoader v0.11.7.5 Initializing: AccessorySlotsPlus v0.1 Initializing: ThoriumMod v1.6.3.7 Initializing: ElementsAwoken v1.3.13.3 Initializing: AlchemistNPC v9.3 Initializing: Census v0.3.1 Initializing: EAMusic v0.5 Initializing: RecipeBrowser v0.8.7...
  4. Marcus101RR

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Mods: Instantiating Mods... Initializing: ModLoader v0.11.7.5 Initializing: AccessorySlotsPlus v0.1 Initializing: ThoriumMod v1.6.3.7 Initializing: ElementsAwoken v1.3.13.3 Initializing: AlchemistNPC v9.3 Initializing: Census v0.3.1 Initializing: EAMusic v0.5 Initializing: RecipeBrowser v0.8.7...
  5. Marcus101RR

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Mods: Initializing: ModLoader v0.11.7.5 Initializing: AAMod v1.0.3.2 Initializing: AccessorySlotsPlus v0.1 Initializing: ThoriumMod v1.6.3.7 Initializing: ElementsAwoken v1.3.13.3 Initializing: AlchemistNPC v9.3 Initializing: Census v0.3.1 Initializing: EAMusic v0.5 Initializing: RecipeBrowser...
  6. Marcus101RR

Tool [Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 2 | SUPERCHARGE YOUR TERRARIA! (1.4 compatible!)

Requesting Tweak Addition: Map Downloader that lets you download something via capture using two points. Also: Can't launch.
  7. Marcus101RR

**REPORTED** Weird keyboard controls not working

Gonna bump this as well, Detroit: Become Human had an update on Epic, upon launching the game, Terraria refused to accept keyboard controls. The issue you are describing here is also here. I had to downgrade my gfx driver and it fixed it, until I launched Detroit again. I feel like something...
  8. Marcus101RR

PC Keyboard Controls Refusing to Work

Terraria: 1.4.0.4 Graphics: NVidia GTX 960 Driver: 446.14 RAM: 16 GB G.SKILL 1366 CPU: Ryzen 2700X UPDATE: Once again went back to playing Detroit, and it seems the issue is back again, on this old driver now. Something i being installed that is overwriting keyboard controls This is...
  9. Marcus101RR

Wavebank Project: Ori - Music Replacement Mod

The li It has been fixed. Sorry about that.
  10. Marcus101RR

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Wouldn't advise it, given the changes they did to 1.4, I expect many mods will break once tmodloader updates to 1.4. So you have to take this into account it may be a few months for TModLoader to update first, the minor cosmetic mods may work with a few patches, while the big ones (Calamity...
  11. Marcus101RR

Wavebank Project: Ori - Music Replacement Mod

Project: Ori A Full Replacement Music Track Terraria: 1.4.0.4 Download: Mediafire About Project: Ori A friend of mine and myself wanted to replace some of the tracks for Terraria with Ori and the Blind Forest / Ori and the Will of the Wisps, which was very successful. This is a full wave bank...
  12. Marcus101RR

PC Troubleshooting Terraria Issues

This documentation has been updated and added a guide on how to make 1.4 texture packs work.
  13. Marcus101RR

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This needs a fix i think?
  14. Marcus101RR

PC Game crashes when I die, make a new character, and make a new world.

Verify your game cache via steam to make sure you are not missing incorrect file types or overwritten files
  15. Marcus101RR

PC Terraria won't launch from STEAM

It is always going to be missing that one file, please try to follow the log guide in FAQs: Hi, Welcome to PC Support Section. Helpful Links (READ BEFORE POSTING) Bug Reports | Technical Issues WARNING Please make sure you have 4.6.1 .NET Framework (Recommended) or later installed for...
Top Bottom