Recent content by Mark·Watney

1. Mark·Watney

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Oh, great. I hope DR can solve it quickly. I can't wait for the 1.4 update
  2. Mark·Watney

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Why can't my phone play? Android 10, flash back directly after installation What's the reason that I can't play normally and have compatibility problems My device has a compatibility problem. Can you help me to see if it can be solved, Loki?
  3. Mark·Watney

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

太好啦,要是能优化手机兼容性那就更棒了
  4. Mark·Watney

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Oh! This is great. Some functions appear in the Chinese version of mobile games! Now the PC version is also available, great! Unfortunately, the Chinese version of terraria can't be downloaded now.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  5. Mark·Watney

Mobile Terraria 1.3.0.7.9 is Now Live: Fixes for Controller + Customization Update!

I'd like to know when terraria mobile will say that it will be updated at noon. Now its own noon thesaurus is too incomplete. If you are not an old player, you really can't understand what it is. I hope the official can solve it quickly. By the way, when will the function of replacing blocks...
  6. Mark·Watney

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Oh,that's great!
  7. Mark·Watney

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

this is my work, it's a kind of placement weapon, belonging to the later stage. To produce up to three pieces from a crystal. Lightning attacks enemy . Crystal uses light blue halo to highlight its power The column adopts visual impact to show its extraordinary The protruding part at the...
Back
Top Bottom