• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Mark_STAF

1. Mark_STAF

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Loki, please give DR studios, I have a xiaomi redmi not 4 phone, today I clear my memory and it recognizes my cards and characters as temporary files that can be deleted so that this does not happen again
  2. Mark_STAF

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

отключать чат не как нельзя, так как чат добавляет только многопользовательский режим и не более
  3. Mark_STAF

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

And the monthly news will be released on the 17th?
  4. Mark_STAF

Dr studios that they fell asleep there no no spoilers where is it all soon you are rubbing up trust to all your users on mobiles; in fact, I bought a terrarium only because of the update, but you don’t make it a release
  5. Mark_STAF

что это значит? для каких спойлеров какой эндшпиль это все?
  6. Mark_STAF

Loki when is the release of Terraria 1.3 on Android? and one more question can show screenshots of the main menu, creating characters and characters
Top Bottom