Recent content by Mintbut

1. M

Tool Terraria Item Modifier - A patch for advanced item customization.

No that's more than enough. Massive thank you! It works also perfect also
  2. M

Tool Terraria Item Modifier - A patch for advanced item customization.

How do you replace item's projectile?
  3. M

tModLoader Antiaris

And also thanks to @Mintbut for making sprites for some items!
  4. M

CC Creation Compendium #62

Much more build entries this time! I like it Also, is it still possible to make cc logo for you?
  5. M

omg. Can't remember last time I entered cc. It's finally time. (though let me know if that's...

omg. Can't remember last time I entered cc. It's finally time. (though let me know if that's inappropriate) https://imgur.com/tharzjL
  6. M

-

Oh I forgot, will fix that
  7. M

-

Oh hi guys. I'm afraid requests won't be open again any time soon. Sorry for that ^●^ And also, my computer is kinda broken by WINDOWS 10, and I need some time to fix everything ●>●
  8. M

Drawings & Paintings Green Marks Art

Very interesrting. I like your attention to details.
  9. M

Hi, Welcome to forums and don't spam)

Hi, Welcome to forums and don't spam)
  10. M

tModLoader Antiaris

By the way, yesterday I was checking your wiki page and noticed that it's half empty. Some pages aren't even exist. So Now I'm thinking about making them on my own. (sorry for bothering)
  11. M

tModLoader Antiaris

Hehehee ;) (Maybe if I'll learn to pixel art // programming (not sure) I could do something for you :> )
  12. M

tModLoader Antiaris

Oh my god, latest spoilers really made me want to play this mod all life long, never saw anything like that before (except for the STW)! Keep it up! Btw i absolutely in love with everything your team does, was just wondering if maybe there are free spots for new members (?)
  13. M

Time is running so fast... I feel like we were celebrating 1.3.2 Party update // Terraria's 5th...

Time is running so fast... I feel like we were celebrating 1.3.2 Party update // Terraria's 5th birthday just yesterday :'(
  14. M

But sometimes it can be funny :P

But sometimes it can be funny :P
  15. M

I don't think this kind of reacting will be all that great numerously...

I don't think this kind of reacting will be all that great numerously...
Back
Top Bottom