Recent content by MarthTheKing

1. MarthTheKing

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

highly suspicious occurrences ⸟‸⸟
  2. MarthTheKing

OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

if the above message is directed toward me, no, as i said i'm trying to leave this site. i haven't really enjoyed myself in the short amount of time i've been on here
  3. MarthTheKing

OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

yeah that's the kinda response i was expecting. i'm not gonna argue this any further, i'm just trying to leave this site
  4. MarthTheKing

OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

would tell, but it'll get blown off as a "plot device" as it always is
  5. MarthTheKing

OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

all i've really seen on this site is fetishism and bad writing also i really prefer rp over discord
  6. MarthTheKing

OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

not really, i'm kinda trying to abandon this site due to the same reasoning that led me to try the first time
  7. MarthTheKing

OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

probably not
  8. MarthTheKing

OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

how effective do you think fortnite dancing on the enemy would be?
  9. MarthTheKing

OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

btw ori 100% has permission to bunny harmo because if she's doing that it means i'm at work (i'm allowed to be on the phone during work so ori and i sometimes rp that way)
  10. MarthTheKing

OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

i know you are lmao
  11. MarthTheKing

OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

Man yo anybody else here w o k e ?
  12. MarthTheKing

OOC Lethal Skies - Info, Lore, Applications, OOC chat, Rules, and yelling at Orifan1 thread

Name: Name Name Personality: Existent Age: However long it's been since birth Appearance: like a human Affiliated Military organization: Military Backstory: life before now Callsign(optional): Squadron(also optional): Flight lead: [use this space to ping the flight lead] Starting Aircraft...
  13. MarthTheKing

OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

yeyy ~.~
  14. MarthTheKing

OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

i don't like writing these ;w; Name: startup.sh Nickname (optional): Harmony Gender: political Age: p o l i t i c a l Species: Sentient supercomputer Appearance: none lmfao Personality: coquettish i guess? Height (optional): who :red:in cares it's n Weight (optional): ot like she's gonna be...
Back
Top Bottom