Recent content by Mashamboo

1. Mashamboo

Music Pack Mashamboo's Music Pack

Hi, I don't usually come here often but I'm making a music pack that replaces the original songs with some songs I think fit well with the certain theme of the boime or song. Please note this is my first ever music pack I've made, and it's still a work in progress Here are the songs I've added...
  2. Mashamboo

PC Whenever I subscribe to texture packs they don't show up in the resource packs tab in the game

Hello, I don't usually resort to the forums but this problem has been persisting for a while and it's annoying me, basically whenever I subscribe to a texture/music pack, it doesn't download or show up in the resource packs tab in game. I could go into deeper detail if you need me to, but that's...
  3. Mashamboo

We need more hit sound texture packs (or at least I do)

Theres a huge lack of hit and death sound effect texture packs for the latest version of terraria, and I wish there was more, a good Idea I have would be to replace the hit sound effect with the sound of a toad getting hit, and the death sound effect of a toad screaming "AAAAAA". That would be...
  4. Mashamboo

Texture Pack The Universal Texture Pack

I don't believe there was an error message, I just downloaded the file, put it in the resource packs folder and expected to see it pop up. but I noticed, the file is a .rar file, and usually its a .zip file
  5. Mashamboo

I downloaded the file, but it won't work. Did I do something wrong?
  6. Mashamboo

Hit sounds to discord ping

Can you try to make a texture pack that changes the look of the mushroom biome, blocks, and furniture? I've never seen one of those, and that would be cool
  7. Mashamboo

Where is the download link?
  8. Mashamboo

Texture Pack Slimes with Faces

oh, i'll go try it out right now, thank you very much!
  9. Mashamboo

Texture Pack Slimes with Faces

I downloaded the texture pack but it doesn't show up in the texture pack menu, did I do something wrong?
  10. Mashamboo

Texture Pack Roblox OOF and Alpha Minecraft hit sound.

I just made this account to say that I can't seem time find the Alpha minecraft hit sound file. is it inside the OOF.zip file?
Back
Top Bottom