Recent content by Master of Beef

1. Master of Beef

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Acutally, the control scheme isn't too bad. But the grappling is harder than in Super Metroid.
  2. Master of Beef

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

I seriously hope so, then I can play everywhere! I already got XB1 and Android. :P
  3. Master of Beef

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Hey, I've got an idea! What if, you made it so that AFTER corruption comes crimson on each side? Meaning, you've got your little purified base in the middle, surrounded by corruption, which is surrounded by crimson(which is obviously harder to get through than corruption). Also, just for...
  4. Master of Beef

Official Now hiring for Terraria!

Well, who said I would be "properly employed". I could just work on Terraria for free without pay or work hours, and from home. So Pipeworks: "I'm probably to young to be your lead software engineer, but I can do some work for free. As long as I'm mentioned in the credits. as "Giant Porkchop" "...
  5. Master of Beef

Official Now hiring for Terraria!

I LOVE Terraria. On the XB1 edition I got True Night's Edge. I don't have any experience in C++, although I know the basics of C#. I'm currently working through learning Unity. Can't go anywhere for work, I'm only 12 after all. But: I've been computer programming since I was 9, Have an...
  6. Master of Beef

Xbox One Piggy Bank Freeze 1.08

On the Xbox One Version, the first time I played the updated 1.08 version, the game froze. The game froze right when I pressed start to finish entering a name for my Piggy Bank. Due to this bug, I lost the 1.5 hours of time I had spent making a roughly 200 block long garden, as well as multiple...
  7. Master of Beef

Xbox One Map Ocean Crash

When my sister looks at the left ocean on her map the game immediately crashes. This has happened multiple times on different worlds and it ONLY HAPPENS FOR HER. I've tested it and it didn't happen for me. I think this may have something to do with the ocean houses (or whatever those run-down...
  8. Master of Beef

Console Console Update Timing

Well, I'm an experienced programmer and I know how hard it can be to get things done in time. Especially when working with other people (which 505 Games is doing). Therefore, I ask you to stop typing nonsensical lies and stop using profane language (swear words/cussing) through loopholes. Also...
  9. Master of Beef

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Awesome. Can't wait for this to come out...
Back
Top Bottom