Recent content by MasterOfBacon

1. MasterOfBacon

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Some S.T.A.L.K.E.R armor sets would be amazing !!!!! :D ?! well I tried I doubt this well even get looked at......
  2. MasterOfBacon

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

Can you please fix the Xbox One Edition screen resolution for local split screen, I can not see my hearts nor can the other players see their hearts or mana. Also there is no setting to adjust the screens border to match your TVs resolution. Hopefully this gets addressed ASAP cause it really is...
  3. MasterOfBacon

tModLoader Magic Storage

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?conversations/here-are-some-errors-i-am-gettting.114029/
  4. MasterOfBacon

Official The Oasis!

this is so beautiful I want to build a little hut right in the centre of it ! amazing
  5. MasterOfBacon

PC Please Help Modding Support :(

okay I will try disabling smart cursor, I am a noob, could you explain why smart cursor would cause these errors lol. Thanks for the help.
  6. MasterOfBacon

tModLoader Magic Storage

I hope this error gets fixed as soon as possible I don't know if its Terraria overhaul mod causing the issue or Magic Storage causing the issue^^
  7. MasterOfBacon

tModLoader Magic Storage

I get this crash A LOTTTTT, I am going to post this Logs.txt of the error, so it helps everyone. :) I am also going to link a post I made about other errors I am receiving etc. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/please-help-modding-support.71773/#post-1623459
  8. MasterOfBacon

Seems like it eh ? sadly that terraria overhaul is the whole reason I started playing Terraria again and even made a account on here cause the modding side is just endless fun, magic storage mod has been updated today so maybe it is fixed yay ?
  9. MasterOfBacon

well hopefully the right person comes along and helps me :)
  10. MasterOfBacon

Game Mechanics Dynamic Parallax

great idea bro hope it gets added as a graphics option, I need to ask does this mod lower fps or it does not do anything but make things look nicer ?
  11. MasterOfBacon

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

kinda pooped my pants when I saw this
  12. MasterOfBacon

I did and this is all that is in the logs.txt below "Added 272 translation lines Initialized translations read version = 1" That was it no info on the crash or errors :/ I get a few more errors pop up I will post them hopefully you guys can help :)
  13. MasterOfBacon

tModLoader Magic Storage

I actually can't wait till you guys update this I imagine this is the mod causing some errors its not your fault cause you sound like a busy team keep up the good work :D hope you bring the mod to 1.3.6 and even 1.4 ! :D I believe I am encountering the same error everytime I scroll down the...
  14. MasterOfBacon

I just installed the game fresh then installed the mod loader with all these mods at once now I just get these odd errors I wish I knew programming better :(
  15. MasterOfBacon

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Can Anyone Help ? https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/please-help-modding-support.71773/
Back
Top Bottom