Recent content by MatGolden

1. MatGolden

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

I would like to see a seed which changes all the biome trees, like... Idk, put ash trees all on the surface and the other biome trees in the underworld
  2. MatGolden

Make an item OP game.

Dynamite: when destroying ore it instantly goes to your inventory, when near to lava, that lava destroys nearest blocks and splashes on enemies! Next: ... fart in a bottle hehe
  3. MatGolden

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you instantly forget about it muahahahaha. I wish... a nice looking blade (?)
  4. MatGolden

What Item is the Player Above You?

Glommer Flower!
  5. MatGolden

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I keep using it for almost every world I create except the one I play with my couple... Why can't I apply to myself debuffs? just buffs
  6. MatGolden

tModLoader 1.4 Statues Mod

I've been using this mod for making custom challenges with certain maps! One question, do enemies spawned from your statues drop their items?
  7. MatGolden

Tree Wood Carpentry

And finally, a video showing all you can do with this mod by now! It would be a pleassure if you share it with your friends and other Terraria / Tmodloader players <3
  8. MatGolden

Tree Wood Carpentry

<3Thank you so much! We reached 100 subscribers in the tmodlaoder workshop!<3 So I decided to update the mod bringing ways to turn your regular wood into the different kinds of wood, using some biome specific drops (the snow biome and the ocean biome use an item from the opposite one for...
  9. MatGolden

Coffee Mod Development Thread

🌿☕️✨ A Little Release is Getting Closer! ✨☕️🌿 Thanks for the ideas! Herbs will definitely be a thing when it comes to certain coffee types... insert suspense... Espresso Tonic 🥃 and other mixes will be exotic tries you may find! Coffee plants are in process and Barister equipment will be...
  10. MatGolden

Can't wait for you to try it! Espresso Tonic sounds like a great addition. 🥃 Great suggestion! I planned to make coffee buyable but maybe you may find beans and plant your own coffee! ☕️🌱 Mixing coffee with herbs could lead to some delicious combos with different buffs, I took note! 🌿🍂
  11. MatGolden

Welcome to the Coffee Addict Mod Development Thread! ☕ In this mod, we are planning to introduce a wide range of coffee items, furniture pieces, and consumables to enhance your Terraria experience. From crafting your own cozy coffee corner to brewing potions with unique effects, there's...
  12. MatGolden

Tree Wood Carpentry

Tree Wood Carpentry (why that redundant name? so that people find the mod with any of the 3 words ;P ) This little mod changes the start of any terraria journey, changing the way you get/use wood. (I made it to play with Primal Start mod) You will get the random item when hitting the tree...
  13. MatGolden

tModLoader Yggdrasil (WIP 1.4)

Hello! I am very interested in this mod I'd love to play some kind of viking (even if it's only 4 armors and weapons) in Terraria. Is there any way I could help? are you @resP still interesed in its develop? For now, wish you a nice day nwn EDIT: If giving ideas or sprites could help, I'll do it...
Back
Top Bottom