Recent content by matthewk8

1. M

tModLoader Old One's Army mobs not spawning unless I stand on portal

The title explains it; the mobs do not spawn unless I am a couple of tiles from the portal. I found another post about this but the issue was due to mob prefixes and I do not have that mod. Mod List: Boss Checklist Calamity Copper Plus DPS Tooltip Dynamic Invasions Yet Another Boss Health Bar...
  2. M

PC WTB eternia crystal and stand

Yeah we spent 30 minutes with DCUs and 5 people couldnt find him
  3. M

PC WTB eternia crystal and stand

buying eternia crystal and stand for 30 gold
  4. M

PC Anything you want.

I would like to buy a: Eye of the Golem(75 kills later!) Rocket Launcher Crimson Key
  5. M

PC Moon events way too easy?

Without fishron gear, Pumpkin Moon was not as easy as you claim it to be.I've played since 1.1, and I can say that when Pumpkin Moon was first released, wave 15 was no easy feat.
  6. M

I do understand that, but generally it's pretty difficult to fight the moon events before moon lord.You can still get to wave 15/20 pretty easily, but it's not something people would do normally.Also, no matter what them reforges will never be satisfied xD
  7. M

The pumpkin and frost moon have become way too easy in 1.3.With my Lunar Flare and Last Prism alone, I got to wave 15 of Pumpkin moon at 11:00 in the night, and was bathing in 3 chests of loot.Is this really how it was supposed to be?I don't think Re-Logic intended for me to kill 15 pumpkings in...
  8. M

PC WTB:Band of Regeneration

Need a band of regen. for magic cuffs, please post what you want in return here.
  9. M

PC WTS:Blessed Apple

I meant the blessed apple was for the unicorn mount, sorry if it was confusing.
  10. M

PC WTS:Blessed Apple

WTS Blessed Apple for Unicorn mount.Please post offers.Name:Mattdoesgamez
  11. M

PC WTB:Gungnir

I want to buy a Gungnir.Offering Blessed Apple, 25 cursed flames(the item, not spell), bride or groom costume.Name is Mattdoesgamez.
  12. M

Xbox One Xbox cross platform play?

I am on Xbox one and wanna play terraria with my friend who has it on Xbox 360 now that the Frost Moon has been released.Any clue if it is possible?Thanks.
  13. M

Xbox One Looking for Fish an Seaweed Pet summoners

I actually traded for it too :P
  14. M

I am having the same exact problem @K Ron Spliffs!Every day I'm feeling lucky I get massacred from behind.Like, I can kill DG but struggle with Paladin.xP
  15. M

I got the Cursed Sapling and HM blade already, however I will trade the seaweed and 100 plat for a Paladins Hammer.
Back
Top Bottom