Recent content by MaxDaBeast

1. MaxDaBeast

Mobile What is your class loadout?

You are wrong in so many ways. The beetle chainmail is SO much better than the shell, especially in combat where it gives you the insane damage boost. I have the shell, but I never use it. My loadout is beetle with the chainmail, warding fishron wings, warding obsidian shield (can't be arsed...
  2. MaxDaBeast

Mobile Terraria Mobile Easter Update: Expanded Worlds & More!

Oh ok. Thanks for putting me right :p
  3. MaxDaBeast

Mobile Terraria Mobile Easter Update: Expanded Worlds & More!

Could be a bug... But my reasoning is that because the expanded worlds are a lot longer but not a lot taller than the original worlds, the devs have tried to increase the surface hieght to fit the proportions of the increased length. And because the expanded worlds are not a lot taller, the...
  4. MaxDaBeast

Official Addressing the "Non-Critical" Mobile Terraria Bugs

Whats up with the reindeer bells? I recently got these from farming the frost moon, and i think they could be bugged. Firstly, if you create a huge skybridge out of asphalt, you can move ridiculously quickly. Even with normal blocks, its still insane. Second, this thing has unbelievable flight...
  5. MaxDaBeast

Mobile How To: Frost Moon Event

Hey terranova, good strat you got going there. Ive basically got that, but much higher quality. Here are some photos: Gear: (Only the stuff on the bottom row in the next pic) Wiring: So yeah basically just an upgraded version of yours. Top statue is is a chest statue, bottom is...
  6. MaxDaBeast

Mobile Why dont melee users have a 20% damage increase potion?

Well, it seems like the crawltipede has negative defense, but in fact, the game just multiplies the damage you do to it by 10
  7. MaxDaBeast

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Thats fine, its always awesome helping out someone else
  8. MaxDaBeast

Thats the angler's npc banner, if you check the sleeping angler will be directly below it. Dont know why the devs added this, but i guess it would be useful to noobs.
  9. MaxDaBeast

Are you fighting him outside of the ocean biome? Because if so it is normal. The 1.2.4 update on mobile was given a few pc 1.3 easter eggs like new potion sprites, and enraged fishron was one of them. Try building a minecart track in a figure of 8 shape, about 50 blocks from the ocean surface...
  10. MaxDaBeast

Why dont people just make characters and worlds on the local slots? It saves a lot of hassle, and if you have a new device you want to transfer your character to, then get some life crystals, life fruits and mana crystals, join the game on your new device, dump all your stuff in some chests...
  11. MaxDaBeast

Fire guantlet isnt silly, its awesome! Its just a 3% damage decrease from the mechanical glove, and because of the debuff damage bug it does way more damage than the mechanical glove. (Although i think thats what you were trying to say) Maybe its something to do with the enemie's defense...
  12. MaxDaBeast

Bugs i have found: Placed pressure plate sprites are glitchy, and can take up the form of the long grass sprite, one of the small background stone piles found in caverns, or they can completeley disappear. They still seem to be functional though. I was using my The Axe to clear some walls...
  13. MaxDaBeast

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Exactly what i was trying to say
  14. MaxDaBeast

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Noooooo not more complaints!!!!!
  15. MaxDaBeast

Sprites The Whimsy (Alternate Hallow)

Yeah thats what i meant, if it got cenx's approval, then its sure to get in the game!
Back
Top Bottom