Recent content by MBCollector672

1. MBCollector672

Ultimate Difficulty Terraria Challenge.

Are you allowed to take out the pillars before doing anything else? Or do you need to leave them standing until you actually get there in progression?
  2. MBCollector672

Other Shimmer recipe for item that grants an extra pet slot

There's so many great pets in the current version of Terraria and I feel like it's a shame you're restricted to using only one at once. Might be an interesting idea to throw a pet item in shimmer to get a permanent extra pet slot, although I can see pets being a rather difficult to modify...
  3. MBCollector672

Biomes & Nature Make souls of night red in crimson worlds and purple in corruption worlds

Might be cool to have them act kinda like slime currently does. If they drop in a Crimson biome, they're red instead of the default purpleish color and any subsequent souls will also be red. Could also just replace the souls entirely but that seems way more annoying to do.
  4. MBCollector672

Biomes & Nature Make infected cacti their own block type

I think it would be neat to have different infected cacti to be placeable for decorative purposes. Bonus points if we get an armor/weapon set (and maybe furniture too but I can see that being a massive pain to make lol).
  5. MBCollector672

Biomes & Nature Hide infected biome type from the progress bar when selecting random infection type

Title says it all. Sometimes I want to discover the infection type naturally in a new world but I need to close my eyes and awkwardly avoid looking at the tree/world gen progress bar. Would this be a difficult change to implement?
  6. MBCollector672

Blocks & Decoration Make a few more blocks renewable

Sure! I mean these ideas weren't exactly very difficult to come up with, I don't need credit
  7. MBCollector672

Blocks & Decoration Make a few more blocks renewable

In 1.4 there were changes to make a lot of non-renewable blocks renewable/craftable (like the entire graveyard biome.) There are still some common blocks that aren't renewable though, so why not make them renewable? Here's a few ideas I had (I got this list from the wiki) Clay - Dirt and water...
  8. MBCollector672

Game Mechanics Add option to enable autoswing on all weapons

I actually know about mobile's option and it's one of the reasons I'm recommending it here lol Fair. When I wrote this I was mad about venus magnum being nearly impossible to use efficiently and that clouded my judgement a bit
  9. MBCollector672

Game Mechanics Add option to enable autoswing on all weapons

I've been having problems with my hand recently and it's made me think about this issue a lot. Weapons not having autoswing never used to bother me until repeated fast clicking started hurting my hand, and even after this issue has mostly gone away I still find it a very annoying mechanic...
  10. MBCollector672

Texture Pack De-Sexualized Zoologist

As a furry myself, I find the original sprites pretty gross.
  11. MBCollector672

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

There should be a more recent version on the Github page that works with the steam TModLoader version.
  12. MBCollector672

Texture Pack De-Sexualized Zoologist

You need to put just the folder inside the .zip under ResourcePacks Also, to the pack creator, thank you! I didn't mind the normal sprites all that much, but they still did make me pretty uncomfortable at times. Thank you for making a more reasonable sprite.
  13. MBCollector672

Map-Survival Micro Terraria World

As of a few days ago, I finished the entire game (in Classic, of course) using this map in 1.4.0.5! There are a lot of challenges that come from playing on this map in a modern version of Terraria and I found it very enjoyable to overcome them all. I'm still not quite done yet, though. Currently...
  14. MBCollector672

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

From what I can tell the game has issues with generating corruption pits when the terrain has a particularly high height variance, try lowering that a bit (or use the crimson which doesn't have that problem.)
  15. MBCollector672

Game won't launch if both "Fullscreen" and "WindowBorderless" are set to true

Title says it all. I'm not exactly sure how this is able to happen in the first place, but it's happened to me twice now and I only just now figured out the cause.
Back
Top Bottom