Recent content by McRumble03

1. McRumble03

@Redigit🌳 I guess you changed your mind after realizing how much of a pain it is to place...

@Redigit🌳 I guess you changed your mind after realizing how much of a pain it is to place platforms! :happy:
  2. McRumble03

Hey Red, where are you, we miss you:(

Hey Red, where are you, we miss you:(
  3. McRumble03

Weapons & Equip Add more swords to the Zenith's recipe

Make us really work for it. Have us explore every challenge of the game so we can't skip them and come back later with the zenith
  4. McRumble03

no lazy way for me to build arenas it seems:sigh:%:sigh::merchantsigh:

no lazy way for me to build arenas it seems:sigh:%:sigh::merchantsigh:
  5. McRumble03

Hey Red, are platform shoes still a thing that's coming?:happy:

Hey Red, are platform shoes still a thing that's coming?:happy:
  6. McRumble03

Game Mechanics Addition to Stress ball

what if it could make you jump too? I have some afk farms which require me to jump, so it would be a nice addition
  7. McRumble03

Weapons & Equip If the Dunerider Boots runs faster on sand make the Flurry boots run faster on Snow!

It has bugged that the Dunerider boots are the only fast boots that makes the runner run faster on its respective biome block. Therefore I feel that it's only logical that the Flurry boots also runs faster on snow, this way it makes it uniqe to Hermes boots, because otherwise they have the exact...
  8. McRumble03

Hello Red, I saw someone ask about this and got curious, are the old ones army's accessories...

Hello Red, I saw someone ask about this and got curious, are the old ones army's accessories supposed to not stack or is that intentional?
  9. McRumble03

Red, what happened to adding Walking Goldfish as pets😩 i remember you said something about it in...

Red, what happened to adding Walking Goldfish as pets😩 i remember you said something about it in a tweet
  10. McRumble03

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Hello, im trying to join the discord, but i only see two pages. i have read all the rules but how do i accept the terms?? i have tried everything and i dont find anything on the internet to help, what do i do?
  11. McRumble03

**REPORTED** Visual Bug - Magic Missile Streak

how is the progress coming along? its been over a year now, but the bug is still in the game :(
Back
Top Bottom