Recent content by Mechanos

1. Mechanos

tModLoader Portable Storage

Depending on what mods you are using, leather can be difficult to find. I'm not sure if a mod added the recipe or of it's vanilla, but on my game you can craft 1 leather with 5 rotten chunks or 5 vertebrae, dropped by the enemies in the corrupted/crimson areas. Thieves from Tremor, Angry Dogs...
  2. Mechanos

You quoted/replied to yourself instead of me lol. But you're welcome.
  3. Mechanos

AFAIK everything is crafted with 10 leather, except the devnull bag, which takes 100 stone. As someone else replied on a previous page, if you install Recipe Browser then you can see how to craft anything from any mod easily. Is gud.
  4. Mechanos

I tested the new update in singleplayer. So far so good. Liking the new right click/shift right click on vacuum bags too. I did run into a new bug though. If you take a vacuum bag and enable vacuum mode while it's empty, then pick up an item, it sometimes clones itself to fill every single...
  5. Mechanos

Awesome. Thank you.
  6. Mechanos

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Dunno what you have in mind, but I'd love to see some kinda backpack mod. There's currently 2 mods that I know of that kinda fit that theme.. Portable Storage and Bags of Holding. Portable Storage has some bugs (just earlier one of my bags deleted all it's contents), and Bags of Holding...
  7. Mechanos

tModLoader Bags of Holding

I second this, more or less. Having to give up accessory slots for auto pickup really stinks. (Nvm, just noticed on page 3 you can change config to enable auto pickup without accessory slot) I can live with having to use the hotbar, although being able to open the bags without it would be nice...
  8. Mechanos

What mods do you personally use for item storage?

I started a new game with 3 large overhaul mods. First time ever using mods. Having a blast (when not raging) but I quickly ran into massive inventory management problems, especially on the character. All 3 overhauls add tons of items. So I did some searching for a "bag" mod and found/tried...
  9. Mechanos

Hello. Need to report a major bug. I had 2 vacuum bags and 1 regular bag created, full of items. I then crafted a 3rd vacuum bag, and it attached itself to the ID of an existing bag or something, because it deleted all the contents of one of the full vacuum bags. Lost like a day's worth of...
Back
Top Bottom