Recent content by mechaponey

1. M

Standalone More utility mods?

Hey every Terrarian. So I watch a lot of demos... From people like HERO or TerrariaHelp, Or just randoms in general. And a lot of the time A fair amount of Video's are guides on how to obtain a weapon or something. Usually at some point in a video when someone shows a weapon such as the wave...
  2. M

Neon tetra...

Yeah, but looking at it makes me think that there would be. everyone who knows anything about fishing would know there should be bait on the end of a hook.
  3. M

PC A small spoiler...

Hey you notice how every fishing rod has 'requires bait to catch' at the end of the description? It makes me think there will be a fishing rod that does not require bait to fish for fishies/items. Maybe an 'expert mod' item? or a (rare) reward from the angler.
  4. M

Neon tetra...

Speaking of fishing, I just got the golden fishing rod :cool: Awesome right? But after looking at the 50% fishing pole power, I saw what we all see at the end. 'requires bait to catch' Which leads me to believe that there WAS or THERE WILL BE a fishing rod that doesn't require bait to catch...
  5. M

Looking for new people to play terraria with

I am unable to find you on steam
  6. M

I thank you for your offer, I will play with you in a second. I must find your steam as well as set up server. I am also in class at the moment, so please hold.:happy:
  7. M

Hello, sir. I would like to game with you, my steam is hero_of_equestria. Are you looking to start new? do you need help with an event? would you need help with a boss? building buddy, maybe?
Back
Top Bottom