• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by megagoldgolem

1. M

The Spooky Legion - Halloween Rival to the Frost Legion!

So , can i use your ideas, or not? If not, okay. If yes, thank you.
  2. M

The Spooky Legion - Halloween Rival to the Frost Legion!

Hello! I see you very good at sprites and ideas :) Sorry, can i use some of your ideas in my mod? Because you have VERY good ideas, but Re-Logic may not use them in Terraria, But I think i have enough expirience in programming to include them into my mod. :) (Sorry for bad english)
  3. M

tModLoader Can modify vanilla content with TModloader?

Thank you very much, but sorry, can you write here an example of it? I am new at modding
  4. M

tModLoader Can modify vanilla content with TModloader?

Hello anyone, i have a question: Can i modify vanilla content (like npc ai, damage, defence, projectile, etc. of items, etc) With TModloader? Please, if you have an answer, write it here. (Sorry for bad english, i'm don't know it very well.)
Top Bottom