Recent content by megagoldgolem

1. M

Thanks for following!

Thanks for following!
  2. M

tModLoader Randomairia

Thank you! Next update will be soon (i hope), and it will be bigger!
  3. M

tModLoader Randomairia

Randomiaria - is a mod that adds some content into terraria. The current name of the mod in the mod browser - Randomiaria. Sorry for missing this. :( You can download it in mod browser under the name Randomiaria. Here's the content: [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] You can download it in mod...
  4. M

Searching for a team

So, i am some kind of beginner at terraria programming, and i am searching for a small team of 3 people for my mod: me, person who knows how to sprite and person who knows how to programm bosses. And i will be very glad if you living in europe, because i am living near it (because of our...
  5. M

tModLoader Need help to make a custom Arkhalis

Dude, thank you really much. Really. I thought how it should work, and you solved mu problem!
  6. M

tModLoader Multiple boss parts?

So, um... I don't know english very well, so... be okay please So, i want to make a boss like a giant spider, but with 4 legs. yeah, logic. And the question is: how should i make legs and body Separated npcs with sprites-connections, like Pumpking's? Can you leave here an example please? Yes...
  7. M

NPCs & Enemies The Spooky Legion - Halloween Rival to the Frost Legion!

So , can i use your ideas, or not? If not, okay. If yes, thank you.
  8. M

NPCs & Enemies The Spooky Legion - Halloween Rival to the Frost Legion!

Hello! I see you very good at sprites and ideas :) Sorry, can i use some of your ideas in my mod? Because you have VERY good ideas, but Re-Logic may not use them in Terraria, But I think i have enough expirience in programming to include them into my mod. :) (Sorry for bad english)
  9. M

tModLoader Can modify vanilla content with TModloader?

Thank you very much, but sorry, can you write here an example of it? I am new at modding
  10. M

tModLoader Can modify vanilla content with TModloader?

Hello anyone, i have a question: Can i modify vanilla content (like npc ai, damage, defence, projectile, etc. of items, etc) With TModloader? Please, if you have an answer, write it here. (Sorry for bad english, i'm don't know it very well.)
Back
Top Bottom