Recent content by MekkaBoi

1. MekkaBoi

it's been such a long time since i didn't talk in the terraria forums Fighting the empress of...

it's been such a long time since i didn't talk in the terraria forums Fighting the empress of light be like: song goes dummy hard tho ngl
  2. MekkaBoi

Nerf Surgefire + scope accesory for nerf blasters = tactical shotgun from terraria

Nerf Surgefire + scope accesory for nerf blasters = tactical shotgun from terraria
  3. MekkaBoi

if the snow legion doesnt drop any valuable stuff, just snow and candy cane blocks they should...

if the snow legion doesnt drop any valuable stuff, just snow and candy cane blocks they should make the snowman gangsta drop a tommy gun 45 Ranged damage 4% critical strike chance insanely fast speed 50% not to consume ammo (chance to drop: 1/10) shall they make something like this for the...
  4. MekkaBoi

me: loads my nerf firestrike with thumb tack darts to make it become a real life phoenix blaster...

me: loads my nerf firestrike with thumb tack darts to make it become a real life phoenix blaster that hurts the government: "HE'S TOO DANGEROUS TO BE LEFT ALIVE!"
  5. MekkaBoi

For some reason the phoenix blaster kinda resembles the nerf accu firestrike elite [IMG] [IMG]

For some reason the phoenix blaster kinda resembles the nerf accu firestrike elite
  6. MekkaBoi

player: *PULLS OUT VENUS MAGNUM*

player: *PULLS OUT VENUS MAGNUM*
  7. MekkaBoi

POV: You're an angry bones, and you see a player who got the handgun from the gold chests in the...

POV: You're an angry bones, and you see a player who got the handgun from the gold chests in the dungeon
  8. MekkaBoi

is there any nerf gun that resembles the clockwork assault rifle in design?

is there any nerf gun that resembles the clockwork assault rifle in design?
  9. MekkaBoi

if you get chlorophyte bullets the quad barrel shotgun's innacuracy can be negated

if you get chlorophyte bullets the quad barrel shotgun's innacuracy can be negated
  10. MekkaBoi

is the quad barrel shotgun viable in early hardmode despite having the same stats as the shotgun?

is the quad barrel shotgun viable in early hardmode despite having the same stats as the shotgun?
  11. MekkaBoi

lets ask redigit to lend the terraria license to hasbro to make nerf guns

lets ask redigit to lend the terraria license to hasbro to make nerf guns
  12. MekkaBoi

Re-Logic should give hasbro the terraria license to make nerf guns based on the guns from...

Re-Logic should give hasbro the terraria license to make nerf guns based on the guns from terraria such as the clockwork assault rifle, megashark, uzi, gatligator, phoenix blaster, etc... and the flamethrower and elf melter as supersoaker guns
  13. MekkaBoi

SDMG

SDMG
  14. MekkaBoi

If you plan on taking down tiktok girls at school, what terraria gun should be used as a...

If you plan on taking down tiktok girls at school, what terraria gun should be used as a modified nerf gun?
  15. MekkaBoi

even better *TikTok Day happens at school* quiet kid who plays terraria: *reloading a...

even better *TikTok Day happens at school* quiet kid who plays terraria: *reloading a megashark, uzi, phoenix blaster, venus magnum, shotgun, clockwork assault rifle* ITS SHOWTIME
Back
Top Bottom