• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Melly the WM

1. Melly the WM

hey i only say this because so many fighters are human i actually am not mad about hero...

hey i only say this because so many fighters are human i actually am not mad about hero, especially since he's pretty fun, and even though i don't care about japanese stuff i'm glad he got in
  2. Melly the WM

annual tradition of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

annual tradition of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
  3. Melly the WM

if you have spare money and like puzzle games, pls get baba is you since that game is really epic

if you have spare money and like puzzle games, pls get baba is you since that game is really epic
  4. Melly the WM

SANS IN SMASH INDIRECTLY LOOOOOOOOL

SANS IN SMASH INDIRECTLY LOOOOOOOOL
  5. Melly the WM

fourth smash dlc character be like ok but more dlc be like MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

fourth smash dlc character be like ok but more dlc be like MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  6. Melly the WM

no matter how many times i watch the first smplive stream, it's still one of the funniest things...

no matter how many times i watch the first smplive stream, it's still one of the funniest things i've ever seen
  7. Melly the WM

your spaghetti sauce lost its soul

your spaghetti sauce lost its soul
  8. Melly the WM

school isn't the worst thing to me, but giving up my precious sleep for 8 hours in a place like...

school isn't the worst thing to me, but giving up my precious sleep for 8 hours in a place like that isn't worth it as much as it could be. seriously, if school started an hour later i'd be just fine in terms of that
  9. Melly the WM

..making a playlist of music, beating sans for the first time, and all the stuff inbetween...

..making a playlist of music, beating sans for the first time, and all the stuff inbetween. although hopefully school won't be so bad, i just hate how early it starts though since i'm a night owl. homework ain't so fun either when you want to watch lots of youtube
  10. Melly the WM

but even then, i'm gonna remember stuff like all the furret walking streams that were going on...

but even then, i'm gonna remember stuff like all the furret walking streams that were going on, playing satisfactory with a friend, playing baba is you & hollow knight, playing some mc maps, the two calamity playthroughs i did..
  11. Melly the WM

well, my summer's over now, and i must say that after june, it was a blur. i got to hang out...

well, my summer's over now, and i must say that after june, it was a blur. i got to hang out with irl friends a few times, which is good
  12. Melly the WM

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

imksushi's doesn't increase drop rates as far as i'm aware, just adds ways to get grindy items
  13. Melly the WM

i guess i mean realistic humans like fire emblem characters and snake, just because we have so...

i guess i mean realistic humans like fire emblem characters and snake, just because we have so many of them and they all look like the same thing with different clothing villager and toon link and such are ok in my books tho
  14. Melly the WM

i dont want more humans for smash honestly

i dont want more humans for smash honestly
  15. Melly the WM

one day i hope to obtain the mythical life size furret plush

one day i hope to obtain the mythical life size furret plush
Top Bottom