Recent content by Melly the WM

1. Melly the WM

wait was it seriously 5 years now since i've joined the forums? that's pretty epic

wait was it seriously 5 years now since i've joined the forums? that's pretty epic
  2. Melly the WM

official modding support, with intentions of updating to 1.4? LET'S GOOOOOOO

official modding support, with intentions of updating to 1.4? LET'S GOOOOOOO
  3. Melly the WM

just get money lol

just get money lol
  4. Melly the WM

after beating ori and the will of the wisps, i will say to get it asap

after beating ori and the will of the wisps, i will say to get it asap
  5. Melly the WM

it isn't going so well though, too much severity and lethality with little infectivity, and...

it isn't going so well though, too much severity and lethality with little infectivity, and we've already cured some people
  6. Melly the WM

plague inc: evolved is really a fun, great game and its music perfectly captures what's going on

plague inc: evolved is really a fun, great game and its music perfectly captures what's going on
  7. Melly the WM

THEY NERFED JOKER

THEY NERFED JOKER
  8. Melly the WM

i think the best thing to do is do it a couple of times and at least get to the last wave, not...

i think the best thing to do is do it a couple of times and at least get to the last wave, not necessarily beat it, and then use the medals that you get to get the final sentry weapons
  9. Melly the WM

bro i got a terry bogard hat, i'm SO PUMPED and merry christmas and all that, new year's next y'all

bro i got a terry bogard hat, i'm SO PUMPED and merry christmas and all that, new year's next y'all
  10. Melly the WM

ori & the blind forest as well as hollow knight

ori & the blind forest as well as hollow knight
  11. Melly the WM

be sure to explore the dungeon before killing skeletron so you can snag some easy and powerful...

be sure to explore the dungeon before killing skeletron so you can snag some easy and powerful loot to destroy phm with
  12. Melly the WM

i'd think that'd be good advice since less player deaths tho make sure to whack every nest you...

i'd think that'd be good advice since less player deaths tho make sure to whack every nest you see in the jungle; you wouldn't want wasp nests in your patio would you? you don't want them in the jungle either
  13. Melly the WM

mana's for chumps, oh and make sure not to craft so much arrows so you don't waste materials

mana's for chumps, oh and make sure not to craft so much arrows so you don't waste materials
  14. Melly the WM

who needs arenas and boots, amirite? the bosses aren't harder

who needs arenas and boots, amirite? the bosses aren't harder
  15. Melly the WM

everything is feeling like the final hours theme from majora's mask rn and i do not like it

everything is feeling like the final hours theme from majora's mask rn and i do not like it
Back
Top Bottom