• Labor of Love is here! Visit our Labor of Love thread for a special message from the team, a look at brand new Labor of Love merch, and the changelog (minus a few surprises 😉)

Recent content by Melstar

1. Melstar

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack

Hey guys. Apologies for not making an update post in a while. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't forget. It's just that there wasn't much to say. I had technical issues during July so I was unable to work on the pack, and when those issues were resolved I was already demotivated, I had more...
  2. Melstar

The axolotl pet replaces the baby shark found in the ocean hole thing. The axolotl mount replaces the shrimpy truffle, dropped by Duke Fishron.
  3. Melstar

Texture Pack Boss icon not changing?

Honestly, I have no idea what's wrong with the icon. I can't help you with that. What I can tell you is that Duke Fishron's eyes are simply named "DukeFishron" in the Images folder.
  4. Melstar

We're gonna do something original for the Deerclops. We're way past the point of just copying Minecraft content.
  5. Melstar

Texture Pack Merchant texture won't be replaced

There's a folder inside Images called "TownNPCs". Most villagers have textures there and those are the ones that actually appear in-game.
  6. Melstar

Can you change buy price for Tavernkeeper?

Yeah, you can change that. If you're using a json file, you need to add this: If it's a csv file, add this: Make sure whatever you're replacing it with is in plural. The game automatically changes all capital letters to lowercase letters so I don't think that should matter but just in case...
  7. Melstar

Hello again everyone. Time for another update. I know I said last time that furniture would be finished last month but, I'm not gonna lie, I severely underestimated my laziness. I ended up only doing bathtubs and sinks, and there are still 4 furniture tiles left (last month I also got that...
  8. Melstar

Where are cloud sprites in the game files?

They're all in the main "Images" folder with the "Cloud" prefix. Backgrounds 112 and 113 also contain clouds.
  9. Melstar

tModLoader More Costumes Mod

I have not updated the mod to tMod 1.4 and I don't intend on doing so. This mod is dead. Sorry.
  10. Melstar

It's that time of the month again. Very epic progress has been made this month. I'm very close to finally finishing furniture. Since my last post, I've made lanterns, beds, toilets, lamps, campfires and pianos. I think around 5 furniture tiles are left. We've also been taking some time to...
  11. Melstar

Doodles is correct. Besides, Mobzilla is just... Way too big to be anything in the pack. The Hydra just doesn't fit anywhere, and while replacing Plantera sounds good on paper it really isn't. Replacing Deerclops with a monstrosity isn't a bad idea and would make some interesting lore. However...
  12. Melstar

I don't think we can do anything with the obsidian monstrosity, or any monstrosity really. Maybe if we resprite Crabulon we can add the Mooshroom Monstrosity lol The vengeful heart of ender's design is on the table for the Ogre. We might go for a mutant enderman or an ender titan instead. Still...
  13. Melstar

Not currently.
  14. Melstar

Hello fellow humans. It's time once again. Before I go on with this small post, I just want to announce that we have linked our PayPal on the first page so if you feel like donating, you can. Also, sometime last month our Discord invite broke. It's fixed now. On to the news. I'm still...
  15. Melstar

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I kinda forgot. Regarding your request, you can find everything you need within the texture pack's files. If you download it from Mediafire you can easily access them. The answer to your question is no, you can't download this on any other platform other than PC...
Top Bottom