• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by MiltVala

1. MiltVala

Pots and Boulders, more ways to kill you! [Sprites]

Are you trying to antagonize me over things I said years ago. I don't give a :red: about Thorium and I am not interested in helping them improve that cluster:red: of a mod.
  2. MiltVala

Pots and Boulders, more ways to kill you! [Sprites]

Most of the mechanics I had in mind were glossed over, only one of the weapons works as it's supposed to. Yes I gave the thorium guys to add it in, but at least the folks at spirit mod asked me about the the things they added and let me give feedback. Granted, I don't like thorium at all...
  3. MiltVala

\o/

\o/
  4. MiltVala

nice

nice
  5. MiltVala

I am bored, therefore I will update my art thread for said reason.

I am bored, therefore I will update my art thread for said reason.
  6. MiltVala

Drawings & Paintings Milt69466's Fan art and stuff

Ehhhhhhh might as well have a bit of an update (there has been a lot of Cilin, and a lot of other things but still lazy)
  7. MiltVala

*bumps*

*bumps*
  8. MiltVala

girls [img]

girls
  9. MiltVala

This looks like a stretched mobile ui :Y

This looks like a stretched mobile ui :Y
  10. MiltVala

duke nukeron

duke nukeron