Recent content by Minasma

1. Minasma

Xbox One Player Two’s inventory resets back an hour after game freezes

This is in Journey mode. Since yesterday I’ve been experiencing an odd glitch while playing splitscreen. Occasionally, the game freezes up, and a static buzz is heard until it boots me back to the Xbox home screen. Usually this happens while I’m placing an object; such as a drum set or a pylon...
  2. Minasma

Xbox One Splitscreen on 1.4 - no more shared map?

I’m experiencing the exact same issues! Honestly, I would also be disappointed if the lack of map sharing is intentional and not a bug. If that’s the case it’d be great to at least get an option to revert to the previous way of sharing map progress. ;(
  3. Minasma

Xbox One Splitscreen map issues

Since updating to the latest version on Xbox One S and playing splitscreen co-op, I have noticed a few issues with the map. Firstly, map uncovering progress is no longer shared between players. When one player uncovers an area on the map, it will not show for the other player. Secondly, after...
  4. Minasma

What is the absolute bane of your existence in Terraria?

One word: RNG. On one hand, I've gotten several biome keys and other extremely rare drops without even trying. On the other hand, I've killed the Lunatic Cultist 18 times and counting (Including defeating the Lunar Events and Moon Lord countless times) just to try and get his mask. He still...
Back
Top Bottom