Recent content by Minipyre

1. Minipyre

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

The one thing I wanna see, is an alternative theme for hell. I don't think the place has had any more significance after you beat wall of flesh, and maybe.... just maybe.... it might freeze over if you do something spectacular... That's what I'd like to see at least!:pumpking: Other wise, I am...
  2. Minipyre

Well of course I am :v

Well of course I am :v
  3. Minipyre

A cold type of hell based on Dante's Inferno would be sweet. Seeing as you can have one of two...

A cold type of hell based on Dante's Inferno would be sweet. Seeing as you can have one of two evils, why not try for one of two hells too?
  4. Minipyre

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

I know that the one thing I want next is a new sorta evil. Perhaps not even an overworld evil, but perhaps hell from the eyes of... Dante? ;)
  5. Minipyre

Is it coincidental that Terraria is 25% off on 3DS, and does not include up to date(1.3-1.3.1)...

Is it coincidental that Terraria is 25% off on 3DS, and does not include up to date(1.3-1.3.1) content? It really is 25% off.
  6. Minipyre

@Cube: Yes, I am count as people. @Safe: Well I hope it is released before my cancer known as...

@Cube: Yes, I am count as people. @Safe: Well I hope it is released before my cancer known as xbox live 'gold' expires. I want to play it with friends and such. >p
  7. Minipyre

Where is this xbox 360 update? It was announced ten days ago. >p

Where is this xbox 360 update? It was announced ten days ago. >p
  8. Minipyre

1.3 xbox hype intensifies*

1.3 xbox hype intensifies*
  9. Minipyre

Happy fathers day! Perhaps the xbox update will be accepted by microsoft to mark the occasion? Pls?

Happy fathers day! Perhaps the xbox update will be accepted by microsoft to mark the occasion? Pls?
  10. Minipyre

I refuse to buy the other console editions unless at least 1.3 is in them. Otherwise, what's the...

I refuse to buy the other console editions unless at least 1.3 is in them. Otherwise, what's the point?
  11. Minipyre

Wher is the console update. :(

Wher is the console update. :(
  12. Minipyre

Xbox 360 WTB: Demon Scythe

Yes I did! Let me edit my post.
  13. Minipyre

Console Console Update Timing

Can't a console user dream? D:
  14. Minipyre

Console Console Update Timing

1.3 HYPE!!! WOOO MOONLORD!!! Also, more dyes!! WOOHOO EXPERT MODE!!!
Back
Top Bottom