1. Minus Prime

IC Solitarus

Crisis would make his way to the outcrop, being careful not to make noise
  2. Minus Prime

cheez its

cheez its
  3. Minus Prime

Single Thread RP Generic Adventures of the Main Protagonists

(that makes since, I thought you woke up :confused:))
  4. Minus Prime

IC Solitarus

(oh alrght.)
  5. Minus Prime

"God dammit, the one time I have a food coma, people start throwing missiles like balls..." Endigo said genuinely pissed. Silo on the other hand would be running around town, wondering what the :red: happened.
  6. Minus Prime

Endigo would go to a local bar, to get himself wasted
  7. Minus Prime

"Beautiful night though..." Endigo said gazing at the stairs
  8. Minus Prime

"Damn I bored." Endigo exclaimed
  9. Minus Prime

IC Solitarus

Crisis gets ready to make a forge, so he tries to gather resources (Gathering Resources. )
  10. Minus Prime

IC Solitarus

Crisis would sit from his tree hut and watch the chaos chuckling to himself. XCC would be trying to escape the planet, but he doesn't know how, so he just sticks with crisis
  11. Minus Prime

IC Solitarus

Crisis builds a stick hut, made with leaves and everything, but first he searches for the materials
  12. Minus Prime

Cheese

Cheese
  13. Minus Prime

IC Solitarus

Crisis would grab the dead crawdad. he would walk back to his camp. XCC hunts through the trees getting up close to bird to catch
  14. Minus Prime

IC Solitarus

Crisis gathers 2 stones, and crushes a crawdad. XCC begins to understand why there here, not to save the best of there species, but to be there to be watched
  15. Minus Prime

IC Solitarus

Crisis would walk around, with his blunt stone, leaving his 2 chopped logs that horn chopped, he would search for a creek, a good place to find crawfish and other small organisms to eat, he also thinks about gathering stone to make primitive walls. XCC however is looking for a group of his past...
Back
Top Bottom