Recent content by Miotismon

1. Miotismon

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Oh, I guess that does make sense.
  2. Miotismon

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

So apparently since the last update to the mod this has been happening to the item hover background. I did disable all mods and this is still happening. It's nothing major but still a bit ugly.
  3. Miotismon

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Hoi, so i downloaded this and after selecting my char the game just crashes, so i dunno what to do. I've tried reinstalling Terraria and the Mod but it still crashes. Pls help me
  4. Miotismon

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Idunno, but for me my Terraria keeps stoping when i open the modbrowser, when windows wants to restore it, the modbrowser opens but no mods are there and if i reload it same thing happens. What do i do ?
  5. Miotismon

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Can you make a Penguin Staff, just for Pedguin, he requested it.
  6. Miotismon

Zadum there is a problem with the Titanium Staff It needs a Trap to make as a required object. XD
  7. Miotismon

Hi zadum, I just wanted too say that the Gloom Tome may be a bit to strong beacause its really fast fire rate
  8. Miotismon

Just got the same problem XD
  9. Miotismon

Ehm i think there is something wrong in the description of the Frozen Turtle Shield Frozen Turtle Shield - the less health the more defense, reduces damage taken. Made of Turtle Shield and Frozen Turtle Shield on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil...
Back
Top Bottom