Recent content by Mistershell01

1. Mistershell01

Hey red could you make it so you can convert worlds to just normal to any difficulty when your...

Hey red could you make it so you can convert worlds to just normal to any difficulty when your characters are classic and if you do that make it so if you do that you can't go back.
  2. Mistershell01

Builds 1.4.5 challenge

Could you make some NPC houses for hollowed and also some for the desert and for the snow biome
  3. Mistershell01

Mobile General talk

I'm pretty sure that's not a journey character
  4. Mistershell01

Mobile General talk

Also I'm not doing Journey mode let me show you a picture.
  5. Mistershell01

I think falling star would be a really cool one cuz you get so many falling stars after you got...

I think falling star would be a really cool one cuz you get so many falling stars after you got for Mana you have nothing to do with those Stars other than use them for ammo which is only used for the star Canyon and the Superstar Canon so it'd be cool to make stuff out on the phone Stars.
  6. Mistershell01

For example you still had those weird trees or whatever those trees are the living trees all...

For example you still had those weird trees or whatever those trees are the living trees all around the world on the top but there be a bunch of spikes you would have to climb around if you fall all way down you'd go straight to hell where there's a bunch of lava and please give me a bunch of...
  7. Mistershell01

Mobile General talk

Just stop doing that stop doing that Boulder thingy it's not funny
  8. Mistershell01

Mobile General talk

Why do you try
  9. Mistershell01

Game Mechanics This is a good addition to the game

Hey red could you make it so you can upgrade your world to ever difficulty just you can't downgrade There's No Going Back.
  10. Mistershell01

Mobile General talk

Who had who has completed 100 worlds in the gear after area like the moon more all that stuff made awesome MPC houses for all the NPCs completely cleansed all the evil of the world all that stuff gotten all the achievements
  11. Mistershell01

Working as Designed This is some strange bug.

But the way to get it it's really hard and difficult to do I've only got it twice and they're both by accident
  12. Mistershell01

Working as Designed This is some strange bug.

the Stardust Dragon dragon is not normal it's just a head
Back
Top Bottom