Recent content by Miterosan

1. M

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Yay It worked :) the game is after a reinstall playable :) (10.12.2014) And yes I reinstalled it before ..... Thank you 505Games :D
  2. M

awwww a new Game!
  3. M

[email protected] <----- send your bug report to this mail
  4. M

no It wont... I've tried it I even reseted my complete phone and it dont work :/
  5. M

@505Games I've send the crash report to your Mail [email protected] Hope you get that fixed :)
  6. M

Feeling happy :)
  7. M

http://www.macerkopf.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/idc140814_1.jpg?d5717e Sorry but there are way less user that it would profitable :/
  8. M

I am an Android user.. : I have a LG-E440 Android 4.1.2 SDK Version: 16 Extenal storage: /storage/extenal_SD/ Internal storage: /storage/sdcard0/ I have looked into the errorlog in my phone: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException in Line 61 in BaseDexClassLoader.java...
  9. M

:egasseM sutatS

:egasseM sutatS
  10. M

Official Looking for Testers!

.... wow ....I knew allready that I'm not allowed to show anyone else the upcoming features and I must find that bugs and glitches at both projects, but your tips makes want to resend my email ;::; Thank your for your tips ...Tou should be one of the betas too! ...
  11. M

.... fuuuuu i am blind X(
  12. M

You allready won this .-.
  13. M

I would like to be one of the testers too and I've send a email to the adresss. Good luck everyone :passionate:
Back
Top Bottom