Recent content by Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

1. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

tModLoader Ascensionverse

The Upper Atmosphere subworld looks absolutely gorgeous!
  2. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Heya! I recently noticed that my old donator weapon got its sprite changed (it was supposed to be a Borderlands reference). I was wondering if it could maybe get reresprited sometime to better represent that, and have its flavor text changed to "The unholy offspring of melee and ranged combat."
  3. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

tModLoader Endless Escapade

I remember a suggestion for the game years ago that had boats and islands and such as a way to get things like Corruption/Crimson on the same world, explorable islands with dungeons and castles and things This mod is an amazing example now that it CAN be done
  4. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

tModLoader Aerothyte

This is looking really interesting I'm excited to see more!
  5. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - JoJo Mod for Terraria

Oh man this looks really promising, I can't wait to use it!
  6. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

Oh man I remember the original Bismuth mod! It's amazing to see a return in such a big way!
  7. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

tModLoader WeaponOut

It'd be kinda cool if you could have the weapon you were currently using in your hands while having the one you used last strapped to your back though Not going into ridiculous amounts like every weapon you have, just like the most current two
  8. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

tModLoader Structures Mod

Oh man this looks really promising! Can't wait to have a new reason to keep exploring my worlds more!
  9. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

tModLoader Darkpuppey's Journey in Code

Watching Jim take shape on Discord was an experience. Fighting him is gonna be super fun. :kingslime:
  10. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

I'm @Mnemonic_Horse#0584 on Discord. Looking forward to seeing this awesome mod get a revival!

I'm @Mnemonic_Horse#0584 on Discord. Looking forward to seeing this awesome mod get a revival!
  11. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

It would definitely look better than the ones they plan on adding, guaranteed.
  12. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Enjoy your holiday. :happy:
  13. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Dude, the next person to comment on the thread isn't going to instantly have an answer to solve your problem. Just be patient, or better yet, do like Melster said and try the Discord.
  14. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Some other mods I use (Thorium's Thunderbird boss for example) got their themes changed when they got new sprites. I've had to learn to accept that mod content, no matter how much I might like it, is not permanent and subject to change. :(
  15. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Please tell me the music isn't getting changed at least.
Back
Top Bottom