Recent content by moffatt

1. moffatt

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i got some questions regarding revengeance mode and multiplayer, im playing with my brother and neither of us are super good at the game but just expert is to easy so we have revengeance mode on and the bosses seems to scale a bit to much since multiplayer also makes them scale. we were forced...
  2. moffatt

tModLoader Mod Helpers

it seems i should have said that i am hosting a server from terrarias host and play feature, the game is still running but i am unable to move or get hurt. it seems like im in some sort of "spawnbox" that most multiplayer servers has where i have to log in to be able to start, so there does not...
  3. moffatt

tModLoader Mod Helpers

my mods are calamity, more accessories, alchemy npc, vein miner, boss check list, recipe browser, yet another boss health bar. and the logs latest entry is from 2017 so i dont think it will help but il post it anyway. idk if you wanted the chrashlog or anything, i dont really understand modding...
  4. moffatt

tModLoader Mod Helpers

so im using this mod to use the cultist mod and whenever i go into the world i am stuck in place unable to move and unable to die, i cant open up any meny or even my intentory. i have to alt f4 my game to be able to close it. what am i suppose to do
  5. moffatt

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

umm, is there anyone having trouble playing multiplayer? no mobs seems to be spawning and is there a solution?
  6. moffatt

tModLoader Calamity Mod

yooo i got a question and i cant really bother looking through 216 pages. i want to craft Overloaded Sludge but i got a really hard time finding Ebonian Blight Slime. do they spawn in corruption or just randomly?
  7. moffatt

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

im a bit lazy so im gonna ask the question instead of reading all the 600 pages to find my answer. am i able to play lan hosted games on tmodloader?
  8. moffatt

Map-Adventure Down the Well

map broken, wont let me in to the blue gem
  9. moffatt

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

yeah havent heard anything from him in a while:/ hopefully hes ok. i guess everyone exept me has a life xD
  10. moffatt

but but:c
  11. moffatt

where is the uppdate blah:D? you had 1 uppdate per day a week ago we miss ya:c
  12. moffatt

i think he talked about building a website xP
  13. moffatt

ok that clears alot of my confusion yeah a new wiki could be useful, but i guess uppdating the mod is the priority.
  14. moffatt

tbh the comment about the wiki is natural, you use the wiki to get information about the mod and more than half of the things in the wiki doesent even exist wish is really annoying and simply poorly made. they should not add items to the wiki that isnt in the mod yet.i can see that blah really...
  15. moffatt

there is no server thats running at all atm, you can get the server working and you can get into the world but your friends cannot join it.
Back
Top Bottom