1. Moonboulder🌈🪨🌳

Insert Bacon in Your Name

MoonBacon🌈🪨pixeltree
  2. Moonboulder🌈🪨🌳

Ban the user above you!

Banned for placing a random emoji
  3. Moonboulder🌈🪨🌳

Ban the user above you!

Banned for having a boulder table in your signature but not placing a boulder chair for an npc house.
  4. Moonboulder🌈🪨🌳

1.4.5 Challenge Run!

For Eye of Cthulhu, you must beat it with a lawnmower (damage from armor, potions, and accessories are fine, but not other weapons or traps).
  5. Moonboulder🌈🪨🌳

Moon Lord AMA!

What's your favorite attack to use against the terrarian?
  6. Moonboulder🌈🪨🌳

@LexaayKirby92🐿️🪓 Yeah, red acted. I'm so sorry for the terrible pun.

@LexaayKirby92🐿️🪓 Yeah, red acted. I'm so sorry for the terrible pun.
  7. Moonboulder🌈🪨🌳

Design The Dungeon

"It costs 400,000 dollars to fire this weapon for twelve seconds." - Heavy weapons guy I send greninja to use substitute (to bait the HEAVY MACHINEGUNs) and wait twelve seconds for each heavy machine gun; the HEAVY MACHINEGUNs spent their bullet budget, letting me waltz right through. Floor...
  8. Moonboulder🌈🪨🌳

Design The Dungeon

I use magnet-shroom to disarm serial Kirby and then give serial Kirby salmonella from raw chicken (Kirby can't resist food), making serial Kirby surrender the serial ability. Floor 1664 has speedrunner link (he can do perfect flurry rushes).
  9. Moonboulder🌈🪨🌳

Design The Dungeon

I accept the hug from the bear and make a new friend. For floor 1654, there is a trolley barreling down five doors, but if you flick a lever, the trolley will destroy one door.
  10. Moonboulder🌈🪨🌳

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

I'm sorry, I forgot to refresh the page before posting, so there were some new messages that I didn't know were posted yet. 217
  11. Moonboulder🌈🪨🌳

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

211 Edit: new messages appeared and I had to refresh
  12. Moonboulder🌈🪨🌳

Design The Dungeon

I bribe the hamster to unlock the door below. Floor 1610 has a fork to two one-way paths. One path has a treasure chest and a teleporter guarded by a large array of sentries and also Jose (he's very scary) while the other path has a grass patch labeled "The Coward's Field." Both paths have...
Back
Top Bottom