Recent content by moonlord5

1. moonlord5

http://terrarians.wikia.com/wiki/Terrarians_Wiki

http://terrarians.wikia.com/wiki/Terrarians_Wiki
  2. moonlord5

I have made a terraria wiki. Please come check it out and suggest things that I could put in...

I have made a terraria wiki. Please come check it out and suggest things that I could put in there. Here is the link:
  3. moonlord5

I am making this huge building in terraria. I have probably finished the first quarter of it. I...

I am making this huge building in terraria. I have probably finished the first quarter of it. I will show you the finished project later.
  4. moonlord5

where do you type the code to change your color?

where do you type the code to change your color?
  5. moonlord5

sorry to keep badgering you VoidTex, but how often should I check this page? It seems like twice...

sorry to keep badgering you VoidTex, but how often should I check this page? It seems like twice per day seems good.
  6. moonlord5

how do you get your text green? that's pretty cool.

how do you get your text green? that's pretty cool.
  7. moonlord5

I have also heard of a group post or a private converstion or something like that. Can you...

I have also heard of a group post or a private converstion or something like that. Can you please tell me what that is and how to do it?
  8. moonlord5

that's cool. what type of terraria version do you have?

that's cool. what type of terraria version do you have?
  9. moonlord5

what does the like button do?

what does the like button do?
  10. moonlord5

Thanks guys.

Thanks guys.
  11. moonlord5

Hello! This is my first time here, so I have no idea what to do.. And about the picture. All...

Hello! This is my first time here, so I have no idea what to do.. And about the picture. All courtesy goes to Devon Art.
  12. moonlord5

This is my first post. If anyone can see this, if you can, can you respond back?

This is my first post. If anyone can see this, if you can, can you respond back?
Back
Top Bottom