Recent content by MorphballCrazed

1. M

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

oh okay, into the trash all of that stuff goes :D
  2. M

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Sorry if this is somewhere in the thread already, but i often use the "ceaseless hunger potion" (attracts all the loot on the map) and noticed when i use the paint tool and paste stuff in it sometimes "generates" items from earlier pastes, mostly furniture, that comes my way. I think this may be...
  3. M

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

thanks, so then i think i found a bug, they won´t drop for me, at all, neither from the boss itself nor from the treasure bags. mod list: Fargos mutant and soul mod Material trader npc´s Sacred tools Assorted crazy things Exodus Be gone Evil Max stacks + Magic storage Auto trash Terraria-Hooks...
  4. M

Have an idea for the SSJ4 transformation, how about making it post moonlord, so that you have to build a "blutzwave-generator" from lets say luminite, marsian conduit and radiant fragments/pure ki shards and to do it naturally you´d have to wait for a fullmoon (wich is already a mechanic in...
  5. M

tModLoader Calamity Mod

wow, after reading just the last 6 pages of pure cringe i now know why everybody has been saying don´t support calamity. Objectivity and constructive discussion is not something you guys are very fond of, right? At first i liked the mod, but after seeing who makes it and even more inportant with...
  6. M

If my hype levels for the update keep rising i´ll turn super saiyan! Bringing more praises with my impatience tho, great mod guys keep it up! Btw, any plans on adding a little OG DB stuff? Like the expanding staff goku wields or a 100% power mode for a potential Master Roshi NPC? Ah, whatever...
  7. M

why always the dual wielding mod, damn it. It´s like, way too sensible...
  8. M

Hey, first of all, this mod is awesome, real nice job! But unfortunately i can´t enter any worlds scince the last update, i get this error message all the time: keep up the great work, i am sure you´ll get this fixed no problems. If you want me to provide more information, ask away.
  9. M

tModLoader The JoostMod

Hey Joost, any chance you will add the morphball too? I Need this damn item so much i´d be willing to pay you via paypal to implement it! You know one just like in scooter´s metroid mod (which sadly died)
Back
Top Bottom