Recent content by Mr.Bish

1. Mr.Bish

Terraria 1.3, proud to be a terrarian!

Terraria 1.3, proud to be a terrarian!
  2. Mr.Bish

PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

I have to say so far I'm hugely impressed. The balancing and graphical work is so well done. I've only just got past wall of flesh and I'm loving every second. Thank you for making such a well put together, free update. I'm betting it wasn't cheap and the work you guys have put in mustn't have...
  3. Mr.Bish

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

I can't even contain my excitement!
  4. Mr.Bish

Blocks & Decoration mouse over signs

Maybe bigger background block signs which can be read without clicking or hovering over them. Good for naming buildings or rooms in buildings or chests. Just a thought :) Great idea btw!
  5. Mr.Bish

NPCs & Enemies Pinky and the Lost Girl

Such effort has been put into this, seriously great idea's buddy!
  6. Mr.Bish

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

I really hope this update comes out before Christmas, would truly be a great way to finish the year but not rushing an update is important. I've been so looking forward to this update more than any other game/game update on the market. You guys rule so much, thank you so much for making the best...
  7. Mr.Bish

Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

Such A great change, looking forward to this update so much.
  8. Mr.Bish

PC Item 3,000!

3000 ITEMS! MY GOD, SO EXCITED!
  9. Mr.Bish

The wait is killing me!

The wait is killing me!
  10. Mr.Bish

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

I don't even have the words to describe how I'm feeling about that drill mount 0_0 MOTHER OF GOD I NEED THAT THING!
  11. Mr.Bish

Official First 1.3 Spoilers: Rulers & Progress Bars to Dye for!

That armour just makes me want to go play rainbow road! xD
  12. Mr.Bish

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

This update is not going to disappoint. I've not been this hyped for something in such a long time. Love the Mini biome idea, as exploring is always fun plus the world generation changes will be nice, it will freshen things up nicely. Cannot wait to do a YouTube play through of this update...
  13. Mr.Bish

Terrarian and proud!

Terrarian and proud!
  14. Mr.Bish

Official Welcome to Terraria Community Forums!

Absolutely loving the new website and forum and my god am I excited for terraria 1.3. You guys always do an incredible job of exciting us, keeping the spoilers to a minimum so we don't know too much but at the same time give us great 'FREE' content that always has us coming back. With over 260...
Back
Top Bottom