Recent content by Mr. Mastodon Farm

1. Mr. Mastodon Farm

I'd like to see glowing mushroom acorns (shroomcorns?) for growing mushroom "trees" like those...

I'd like to see glowing mushroom acorns (shroomcorns?) for growing mushroom "trees" like those that appear naturally in the glowing mushroom biome.
  2. Mr. Mastodon Farm

Portfolio/Multi-Topic my feature "wishlist" (dungeon furniture, mushroom trees, and paint wheel)

More or less just expanding on my features "wishlist" Crafting recipes for dungeon furniture (lanterns, shelves, etc.) finding certain dungeon furniture, shelves, lanterns, etc are currently RNG, and even in journey maps I've come up short on certain specific styles to where I couldn't even...
  3. Mr. Mastodon Farm

axe handles have to come from somewhere.

axe handles have to come from somewhere.
  4. Mr. Mastodon Farm

rare chance of zombies spawning worms on death.

rare chance of zombies spawning worms on death.
  5. Mr. Mastodon Farm

quick wish list: crafting recipes for dungeon furniture (lanterns, shelves, etc.) a way to...

quick wish list: crafting recipes for dungeon furniture (lanterns, shelves, etc.) a way to grow glowing mushroom trees (mushroom acorn? acorn on mushroom grass?) pet or accessory that works as crafting table a selection wheel for paints. (maybe some kind of easel accessory?
  6. Mr. Mastodon Farm

Blocks & Decoration Meteorite and Hellstone ore/bricks should inflict "On Fire!" de-buff to vulnerable enemies

I was just mining some meteorite and thought it was odd that the zombie walking on it didn't burn. I understand it could be imbalanced giving a trap block with easily accessible immunity to the player early, but by that time the player likely has the capability to gather lava as well, so it's...
  7. Mr. Mastodon Farm

Items Dungeon furniture (lanterns, shelves, etc.) should be craftable in ecto mist

title says it all, but I'll go into it. basically, despite it being a large map, and thouroughly scouring the dungeon I was rather dismayed to find that I only had 24/25 metal shelves in my journey world. I really like the aesthetics of the different lanterns and shelves you can find in the...
  8. Mr. Mastodon Farm

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

the electrum mod is dead, but I have like zero inspiration, so I'm probably going to just keep doing sprites for it anyway... here's the head of the boss. I imagined it with sort of a queen bee like AI. the theme of the mod was never really clear, but I always got the idea that electrum was...
  9. Mr. Mastodon Farm

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Made these for a mod I was helping someone with. unfortunately the whole thing sorta fell apart... haven't done any terraria sprites, or really sprites in general in a while... :/
  10. Mr. Mastodon Farm

even if it required like an easel accesory or something, and still required that you buy the...

even if it required like an easel accesory or something, and still required that you buy the color you want, it'd just be a lot easier than moving all the colors around and stuff... maybe they could even have all the ectoplasm painting tools combine like the multi-wrench.
  11. Mr. Mastodon Farm

it'd be cool if selecting paint worked like the new wire tool (right click to change color).

it'd be cool if selecting paint worked like the new wire tool (right click to change color).
  12. Mr. Mastodon Farm

Early game masterpieces

kind of a two part piece. there's a few things in the top part that are post-boss (eye of cthulhu trophy, alchemy stand, potentially the metal shelves) but this is actually a world that I'm playing on right now, so it's annoying to remove certain features. I forget where I saw the crane/claw...
  13. Mr. Mastodon Farm

Early game masterpieces

you have a few deeper dungeon pieces in there I think... most of the paintings are from the dungeon, and so is the dungeon door. there's also one painting from hell I think, but they're hardly integral pieces of the houses design, and the hell painting doesn't technically require a boss fight...
  14. Mr. Mastodon Farm

Early game masterpieces

it's a bar that I painted grey with a couple slime blocks that I painted red and flattened with a hammer. it's basically just there as a replacement for the flesh bathtub. I think you're probably right about the Extractinator, and the ocean stuff is just there for little details, since I can't...
  15. Mr. Mastodon Farm

Early game masterpieces

I tried to keep it the same where I could. only boss you need to beat is king slime, and you don't even really need to do that, since you can just have an extractinator instead of the solidifier. let me know if you want to know what material was used for something. I literally just noticed the...
Back
Top Bottom