Recent content by mudspud

1. mudspud

PC Problem with terraria launch

Nothing.
  2. mudspud

PC Problem with terraria launch

the 1 file failed to validate is completely normal with terraria for some reason, so you shouldnt be worried about that.
  3. mudspud

PC Memory Issues

I'm not sure where you get it, you will have to ask someone else or find it yourself, sorry.
  4. mudspud

PC Memory Issues

The 64 bit version of TModLoader has a larger amount of memory if you need it. Your TModLoader characters and worlds should be located at Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Players and Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds. You can just copy+paste them somewhere else if you're worried...
  5. mudspud

Music Pack Noita Music Pack

Noita OST is so good, I'll probably try this pack some time.
  6. mudspud

TmodLoader issues, please help!

Is this the 1.4 Alpha or the 1.3.5.3 version?
  7. mudspud

Log onto terraria with my player deleted

I think you just need to move the .plr.bak file into the Players folder. I haven't had this happen to me in a long time though so this might not be the case.
  8. mudspud

PC NPCS not selling pylons

That's not a bug, they just aren't close enough.
  9. mudspud

PC Cultist spawnpoint builds

This is quite an old video, but I believe the information about how the cultists spawn is still the same as it is today.
  10. mudspud

I was told the "fix" so this is over with and thank you.

This was an issue with the mod, the devs announced on their discord that it has been fixed.
  11. mudspud

PC In-game achievements wiped. Any way to restore?

My in-game achievements recently reset and I still have no idea as to what could have caused it. I really hope there is a simple way to fix this other than getting them all again.
  12. mudspud

Terraria cannot be opened

No problem! I am happy I was able to help!
  13. mudspud

PC How can I find the world seed of my terraria world?

Strange. It appears that the new DST Crossover Update (1.4.3) has gotten rid of the icon. The only other way to check your seed that I know of is to open up the world in TEdit, and in the world properties tab it says what the seed is.
  14. mudspud

My TMOD loader is glitched

Autopause is a simple feature of the game. Basically it just pauses everything while your inventory is open. Just open your settings menu in the bottom right of the inventory screen and then turn off autopause.
  15. mudspud

Terraria cannot be opened

Probably this.
Back
Top Bottom